After School... (Kyoya x Reader)

im so obsessed with kyoya smh

!female reader!

!fluff!

My dress swishes side to side as I walk towards the unused music room, also known as where the host club takes place.

Once i've reached the door, I knock on it lightly. 

The door opens, Kyoya standing with a hand running through his hair. He looks down, immediately relaxing. "Oh, it's just you. Come in."

"Sorry to disappoint." I joke, walking past him to sit down at his table. "No 'customers' today?" I ask as he sits down across from me.

He shakes his head, pointing to the other side of the room with his pen.

Looking to where his pen is at, I spot Tamaki dressed as a maid. I burst out with laughter, gripping my stomach. I hear a light chuckle from Kyoya as well, making me stop because it was actually really cute.

"So I assume you're here for the project then?" He inquires. 

I nod. "Uh huh."

"I assumed so. Though, I'm afraid I can't do that right now. I need to participate in host club activities." He sighs, closing his notebook and setting his pen down.

"Oh... so when do we work on it then?" I ask, being handed tea from Haruhi.

He takes some from Haruhi as well, setting it down in front of him. "Well, it's due by Monday, and I'd rather not work on it during the weekend."

"Today's Friday. How are we going to get it done before the weekend if we don't do it right now?" I take a sip of my tea.

"You'll come to my home, we can work on it after school." He says smoothly, taking a sip of his tea.

I choke a little, setting down my tea cup. Once I've calmed down a little, I speak. "A-are you sure?!" I mentally curse myself for stuttering.

"Of course. Like you said, how else would we get it done before the weekend unless we did it today?" He smirks. 

God I love this man. If only he'd feel the same.

"Okay fine." I start to get up, "What time?"

He thinks for a second. "Come around 6."

"Got it. See you later."

The second I reach my room, I strip out of my uncomfortable school dress. I put on a f/c t-shirt and some black sweatpants.

After seeing that I still had a while before I had to go to Kyoya's house, I decide to get some things done before I have to leave.

I tidy up my room, grab a small snack, and watch some tv.

After an hour or so, I pause (favorite anime), and check my watch. It's about time to start getting ready to go, so I pack my backpack with some snacks and my school stuff.

When I reach Kyoya's mansion, I go to the door and ring the doorbell.

A maid with long blonde hair and a pretty face opens the door. She looks me up and down with a judgy look, laughing snobbishly. "Sorry, we don't take in poor people." She chews her gum obnoxiously. "Or people who don't know how to dress."

I know she did not say that just because i'm wearing sweatpants and a shirt. "I'm here because I was invited by your young master, Kyoya. I can assure you that I'm not poor, and that I do not need to be 'taken in'. Also, you look familiar. Do you happen to know the name L/N? I believe you  worked under my father- and got fired. Now if you'd like to let me and my poor people clothes in, I'd very much appreciate that." I fake smile at her.

She blushes, opens the door, then bows.

I walk past her and into Kyoya's home. I spot him in the living room, so I go and sit beside him.

"Hello Y/N. How are you?" He greets rather formally.

"I'm fine, thank you. How are you?"

He shrugs. "Schoolwork sucks." He chuckles for the second time today, flustering me once more.

THERE WILL BE P.2

also idk why i got so angry with the maid-