New Words... (Razor x Reader)

ayo- i love razor sm

okay also, razor is 16 which is in fact an age that people have seggs, but if it makes you uncomfortable or if you're much older than feel free to age him up, but i'll just say that the way i'm writing him has not improved his english since age 16 okay?

ANYWAYS- fun fact: i'm a razor main

his climbing moans... rrr arf arf

Your eyes dart around the area as you walk through Mondstadt, waving at all the people you know. "Yo! Timaeus!" You wave.

Timaeus waves back from his alchemy shop. "You doing good today?" He smiles politely.

"I'm doing great! Have a good one!" You nod as you start heading up the large set of stairs.

Once you reach the top, you spot the Knights of Favonious Headquarters not to far away. You speedwalk slightly to get there, though the person you were looking for just happened to step out.

"Hey! Lisa!" You run up to the electro user. "What's up?"

"My my~ aren't you peppy today my little darling~" She chuckles. "I'm fine~ How are you?~"

"I'm doing great! What are you up to today?" You trail behind her as she walks away.

She hums. "Just looking for some due books is all~ are you busy? You can come with if you'd like~"

"I'd love to, thanks." You link arms with her.

The two of you walk in comfortable silence before she speaks up. "So, how are things between you and that little wolfboy~?"

You chuckle. "Things are good- he's so cute. But also.. he's extremely hot? You would expect to find someone who's kinda small to be more like a puppy dog but... that man is a wolf." You blush slightly, laughing at how cringey your words sound.

"Ah~ I understand. Have the two of you... done anything yet?"

A light pink coats your cheeks. "N-no we haven't." You laugh awkwardly.

Kaeya and Razor happen to be walking by, though they're behind you so you can't see them.

"But... sometimes I wish he'd eat it like his last meal." You smile as Lisa laughs.

Razor has a confused face, while Kaeya slaps a hand over his mouth in an effort to not laugh. He grabs Razor's arm, pulling him far away with him.

Once he was far enough away, he stopped dragging Razor.

"What n/n was talking about?" Razor asks in his broken english.

Kaeya smirks. "I have much to teach you my dear Razor."

Razor nods. "Like what?" He says in his heavy accent.

———————————

You smile slightly, hearing the front door open and close. You hop up from your bed, running out of your room. "Hi!" You greet him cheerfully.

"Hi." He smiles warmly, coming at you with open arms.

You run forward a bit, accepting his hug. You hummed a little.

He suddenly remembered something Kaeya told him. Grabbing your hand, he pulls you into the bedroom and sits you on the bed.

"What's up?" You cock your head to the side.

He puts his head down a little. You can tell he's thinking of the correct words. He does this often.

"I want to show something I learned to n/n." His eyebrows furrow a bit, wondering if that was right.