Goodbye... (Karasuma x Reader)

so a few things to clarify

this is Karasuma as in Assassination Classroom's Karasuma 

the reader is not a student, they're around the same age as him

this is sort of angst but mostly fluff idk

i don't super clearly remember this scene so if you're directly comparing it then it most likely won't be completely correct

For the past year or so, you had become friends with a big, yellow, tentacled alien named Koro-sensei. After he blew up the moon, you met him when he came to your school. He had to work with class 3-E, which you technically monitored/taught occasionally. And then you clicked.

So how did this happen? Why were you being forced to hold down one of your best friend's escape tools so he can be killed? Why did this have to happen now? Maybe we could've saved him. These thoughts all ran through your head as you pushed down on the yellow tentacle. All of class 3-E held down Koro-sensei's legs, while Nagisa sat on top of him.

"Sir....." Nagisa started. "It's alright. You can stab through my tie." Koro-sensei started. He explains how it has had a hole in it since it was given to him. "I'd like my fellow educators to join in." He stated, looking Irina, Karasuma, and me. He shares sweet words with Karasuma and Irina.

Turning to me, his look softens. "And Y/N.... I might just miss you the most. Even though I'm an alien and a target, you still showed me kindness. And I think that just shows what a great person you are." He states. My eyes start to well up. "Koro....." I whimper a bit, choking back the tears. "Thank you Y/N. I hope to see you again in another life." He smiles brighter.

"Alright class, I think it's about that time." He sighs sadly. "But.... in lieu of all the trouble, would you be okay with me calling roll? Just one last time?" He asks, everyone nods. "Thank you. When you here your name, look me square and the eye and say 'here'. Karma Akabane."

"..Here." He states strongly. "Yuma Isogai." He calls. "Here."

He calls almost everyones name, each individual responding with a strong 'here'.

"Itona Horibe." He calls, almost finished. "Here." He nods. "And lastly.. Y/N." I look up, staring him dead in the eye. "Here." Suddenly everything I've been through with him flashes through my mind.

He turns his head to look up at the sky. "All things considered, I think I can say it's been a fun year. It's a privilege to be assassinated by you guys. Give a yell for all life." 

Nagisa slowly raises his anti-sensei knife. His hands trembles as he takes in what he's about to do. He raises it up slower and slower, until he raises it up as high as he can, letting out a loud yell. Suddenly, a small yellow tentacle rises up and attaches to his neck, calming him down.

"Don't kill me with anguish in your heart as you kill me, Nagisa." Koro-sensei states calmly. "Take a deep breath, give us a smile even."

Hot tears pour down Nagisa's face as he reminisces old times with his teacher. He sits up, taking a long, deep breath. A small smile forms on his face as tears still fall. "Goodbye... Koro-sensei."

"Goodbye, Nagisa."

A bright light fills the air as the knife pierces Koro-sensei's heart. Little yellow bubbles of brightness fly through space as our beloved teacher disappears. 

Nagisa wails along with the rest of us as memories or the best teacher you could ask for flash through our minds.

As the kids slowly gather themselves and walk back, I stand up, staying put.

My stare sticks to the ground as I try and gather my thoughts. A pair of black shoes stand in front of me. "The kids are heading back now. We should too." Karasuma's deep voice rings in my ears.

Instead of listening to what he has to say, I let my legs give out and fall to the floor. As I sit in my disheveled position, I finally look up at the stars. Warm streams of tears run down either side of my face. "He's gone." I quietly whisper, my voice cracking. 

Karasuma sits down next to me, pulling me into his chest. "It's going to be okay. I just feel that I should remind you, he loved you very much and you were really his best friend. It hurt him just as much to leave you as it hurt you to leave him." He pet your head as you sobbed into his shirt. "I'm here for you, Y/N. We'll all get through this together as a class." He slightly pulls your face away from his chest. "We'll get through this together... as us." He gives you a light peck on the lips.

You laugh a little through your crying. "Are you suggesting that we should date?"

"Only if you want." His voice shakes a little, still sad about Koro-sensei too.

You bury your face back in his shirt. "I want."

After a while of him comforting you, he helps you get up. "I think he would want us to be fresh and ready for the kids to graduate tomorrow, don't you think?" He smiles.

OMG THIS IS SO SAD THIS IS SO GOOD- at least i think so