Thank You... (Yato x Reader)

despite looking a little different in this picture, this is yato from noragami

this do be a lemon tho 🤺

this is so sweet though bro

You giggle giddily as you drag Yato behind you, blindfolded. "Where are we gooooing?~" He sings.

"Noooowhere!~" You sing back.

He laughs. "So why am I blindfolded then?"

"Because we're going somewhere." You smirk, knowing that this annoys him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" He yells, annoyed. "Are we almost there at least?"

You nod, then remembering that he can't see. "Yeah, we are."

He continues to groan. You slightly clench your thighs a little because it sounded hot. (you little horny horn dog)

As you reach your destination, you turn around and let him bump into you. He wraps his arms around you. "So? Where are we? Can I take off the blindfold?" He asks giddily.

"Yup! You ready?" You ask while pulling off the blindfold. He nods.

He opens his eyes, his smile dropping. Tears brim his eyes as he takes in the sight before him.

"Y-you made me a sh-shrine?" He stutters out as he walks towards it. "It's so beautiful." He says quietly as tears roll down his cheeks.

Tears start to brim your eyes as you see how happy he is. "Y-yeah I did."

He turns around, a grateful crying face displayed among his rosy cheeks. He sobs a bit as he comes and hugs you. He grips you tightly as he repeatedly thanks you over and over again.

(for anyone who is confused, its like his number 1 goal to have a shrine. he "just wants to be.... appreciated." YALL KNOW THAT THING-)

He slowly backs out of the hug, still crying. "Y-you mean the world to me, you know that? And I'm serious when I say I have everything I've ever wanted. Great friends, a loyal regalia, this beautiful shrine you made me... and you. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You are the single most beautiful, kind, loving person on the planet, and somehow you chose me as a boyfriend. I love you so much."

Your eyes widen as he says those three words for the first time. You start to sob as you wrap your arms around his waist. "I-I love you too Yato."

He sniffles as he pulls away. "Can I check it out in the inside?" He points to the door leading into the shrine.

You nod. "Yeah, let's go."

As you walk inside, there's sakura-tree patterned walls and a few things that relate to Yato all around the room. He looks around in awe. "I-I love it." He stutters, tears still flowing down his face. "I can't thank you enough." He hugs you once again.

"Well, there's one more thing to show you." You say and his eyes widen. "Okay." He says with a small grin.

You lead him out back where he sees a big cement block, just like the one he usually sleeps on at the old man's shrine. Looking up, he gasps at the view over the city. This whole time, tears haven't stopped falling from his cheeks no matter the expression he was making.

After all, he was just gifted his number 1 dream from the person he loves the most.

He leans up against the block, shocked. "Do you like it?" You ask.

He looks at you with a concerned face. "Come here Y/n." He motions you towards him with his fingers. You comply and walk towards him, standing between his slightly open legs, facing him. "This is the happiest I've ever been." He admits.

"So why are you crying?" You tease slightly, wiping his tears, though the keep flowing.

"I may be a little overwhelmed." He laughs. "I love you baby." He says in a deep voice that makes your thighs clench together.

He looks down, seeing you clench your thighs. He looks back up at you, a certain look in his eyes. He pulls you in by your waist, smashing his lips onto yours. He bites your bottom lip, dragging it slightly, sending pleasure through your body. "Let me show you how truly grateful I am." He says deeply.

He hooks onto your waist, turning the both of you around so you're the one leaning on the stone. He smashes his lips back onto yours, slithering his tongue into your mouth.

Your tongues move together in sync. Your hands slither into his hair and give it a tug. He moans lowly, making you clench your thighs yet again.

He slides his hands down your waist, digging his fingers into your sides slightly. "Mmm~" You groan into the kiss. "Yato~" You slightly whine at his slow pace.

He suddenly starts moving his tongue faster and digging his fingers harder into your sides, sending pleasure to your lower region. He tugs at the hem of your shirt, letting you know he was taking it off. He unbuttons it quickly, sliding each side of your shoulders.

He breaks the kiss, a string of saliva connecting your lips. His lips gently land on your jaw, kissing further and further back until he can move to your neck. He moves around with his lips, trying to find your sweet spot. "Ah-" You moan as he finds it. He sucks there, making you slightly squirm in your spot and grab his shoulders.

He moves from your neck down to your collar bone, using his hands to unclip your bra so he can leave hickeys on your chest too. He looks up at you as he slides down your jeans, a slightly lustful look in his eyes. He continues to kiss lower and lower until he reaches your woman hood. He drops to his knees, putting two hands in between your thighs and making eye contact with you as he pulls them apart.

He takes both thighs and places them on his shoulders, also spreading them apart more in the process. Planting sweet kisses on your inner thighs, he slowly gets closer and closer to your pussy. He gets so close that he's kissing the sides of your pussy that peak out of your underwear. He stops as he reaches your womanhood. Looking up at you with half lidded eyes, he gives your clothed pussy a long lick, making you shudder.

He leans forward a bit, grabbing the top of your underwear with his teeth and sliding them down your thighs and legs. Once he has them off, he leans forward again and wraps his hand around your thighs, breath tickling your pussy.

He presses his tongue flat against you, licking up a few times. Your hands slither into his hair, giving it small tugs. He sticks two fingers into your mouth, gathering saliva. He licks through your folds, readying them. His fingers enter your pussy slowly, his mouth moving to suck on your clit.

Fingers pumping in and out, he holds your thighs down to keep you from squirming. As he continues with his skilled fingers and mouth, you start to come close to your finish. You slightly buck your hips, throwing your head back and tugging his hair. He speeds up slightly, letting you finish. He licks off his face and fingers, standing up and letting you taste yourself.

He pulls down his sweatpants while you zip down his jacket, exposing his muscular chest. He takes off his scarf and places it behind you. You pull down his underwear, and he kicks it off. Once he was about as naked as you, he leans down onto your back, your head landing on the scarf for cushion. He leans over you, kissing your neck.

He presses his tip at your entrance, gathering wetness. He leans down to your ear, whispering, "You ready, princess?"

You nod, and he pushes in. You slightly wince as you adjust to his size. Once you were ready, he started pounding into you. "Ah! Yato-" You moan.

He grunts quietly next to your ear. "Thank- shit. Thank you, princess. For- ah~. Everything." He raises his head a little bit, making eye contact with you out of the side of his eye.

He was crying.

oh my goddddddddddffd

i'm so obsessed with yato though, i would let him rail me so hard bro-