Come Sit... (Ban x Reader)

hello loves

this is a lemon🍋 bc i don't think ive done one for this book yet- also im trying to get a certain author to come read my book bc they are amazing

i spent most of today (valentines day) deep cleaning bc i am a clean freak

also this one isnt all that kinky, considering its the first lemon of this book u know? still hot tho lmao

As I look at myself in the mirror, I laugh at how revealing the Boar Hat Tavern uniform is. I attempt to pull it up and down at the same time, trying not to reveal my butt or the top of my ass crack.

Once i've decently fixed it (as decent as it can get), I make my way back out to the dining area.

As I walk into the room, everyone's stare falls onto me. I blush a little. "Oh, uh, hi?" I wave shyly.

Hearts form in Meliodas' eyes, though he was kicked by Hawk. Gowther stares at me with little expression, smiling a little to assure me. As I look out the window, I spot Diane peaking through. "Looking good Y/N!" I laugh. Ban's eyes trail up and down my body, though I can't tell what he's thinking. Merlin is smiling at me, and Escanor is smiling at Merlin. Elizabeth is tending to Meliodas. King is outside talking to Diane.

I'm glad that's how that went. It really could've gone either way.

Suddenly I feel a hand sliding up and down my waist. I turn around, facing a broad and muscular chest. "Hi babe." I state as I look up to make eye contact with Ban.

"Hello~" He chirps. Something is off about him.

His hands continue to slide up and down my waist as I look around the bar.

"Y/N!" Meliodas' voice calls out. "Can you wipe down all the tables? We're closing early today."

I nod. "Gotcha. Another mission?"

"Yup! We leave tomorrow." He pulls Elizabeth to him, shoving his face in her boobs.

I nod, frowning a little. I hate when they go on missions, I usually won't go because I need to take care of my family in Liones.

As I start to walk away, a hand tugs on my arm, stopping me in place. I turn around to see Ban blush a little and let go. "What's up with him?" I mumble to myself while I start to wipe down the tables.

When I finish wiping down the last table, I walk behind the bar to wash the rag. I bend down, rinsing it in a little bucket of water. Suddenly something is draped over my bottom half. I turn around, spotting a shirtless Ban, and his jacket hanging on my ass.

"Hmm?" I look at him, confused.

He smirks back. "I could see your ass cheeks Y/N."

I blush and laugh. Standing up. The jacket falls, though being caught by Ban, and tied around my waist. I drape my rag over the sink, barely being able to finish that before I'm yanked into Ban's chest again.

"Hey Captain? Y/N and I are gonna go hang out before we all eat tonight." Ban smiles.

Meliodas looks just as confused as me, before smiling back and shooing us away.

Ban wastes no time dragging me up the stairs and into his room. "Ban what are you-" He interrupts me by smashing his lips on mine.

"Wearing such a short skirt... I'll just have to yank it off of you." He mumbles in between kisses. His hands tangle themselves in my hair as he starts to kiss down my jawline. I let out little grunts and sighs of satisfaction.

He slightly lifts the hem of my shirt. "Can I take this off?" I nod because consent is sexæ. He lifts it upwards, and I move my arms up to make it easier. He starts to attack my collar bone, his hands fumbling with my bra clasp. After undoing it, he just leaves it that way and continues to pepper kisses all over my shoulders, collar bone, and upper chest.

He lightly grabs one of my bra straps, signaling he wanted to take it off. I nod, so he pulls both down and off my arms. He goes in again and leaves small hickeys all over my boobs. I tangle my hands in his hair, giving it a small squeeze.

He goes even lower, planting sweet kisses on my tummy. He lightly traces my stretch marks, giving attention to each one.

He stands up again, crashing our lips together again, this time using tongue. He walks us over to the bed, sitting down and pulling me into his lap. He attaches our lips again, fiddling with the buttons on my skirt. He pulls away, only looking into my eyes for consent. I nod once more, diving back into the kiss. He undoes my skirt, pulling it down. After standing up a little and kicking it off, he takes off his pants.

I sit back down on him, straddling his legs. Attaching our lips again, my hands find their way back to his hair. God, I love his hair.

He reaches down, taking a finger and rubbing my clothed clit. I moan quietly into the kiss, grinding my hips against his finger a little. He moves my underwear aside, now rubbing my clit regularly in a circular motion. I moan again, this time feeling him grow hard beneath me.

I move my hands to his chest, pushing him down so his back is against the bed. I lean over, kissing him again. He pushes me up a little, scooting farther onto the bed. "Come sit pretty girl." He says sweetly, patting the bed right beside his face.

"A-are you sure?" I ask. He nods, so I take off my underwear and crawl up him. I place one knee on either side of his face, giving him a full view of my glistening pussy. I place my hands in front of me for some balance. "So pretty..." He mumbles, gripping my thighs and pulling me down.

I moan as he sucks on my clit. He squeezes my thighs a little. He draws figure-eights with his tongue, sliding his hands up and down my things. "Shit.." I moan breathlessly.

He slides his tongue over my slit, pushing it into my entrance. He continues to eat me out as his fingers slide closer and closer to my pussy. All the sudden he flips and pushes me down so i'm laying on my back. Two of his fingers slide into my hole while he sucks on my clit. "B-ban~!" My head tilts back as my fingers thread through his now messy hair. He curls his fingers, hitting my g-spot. "Ah~ ah~ Ban!" I moan his name loudly as I cum on his fingers. He sticks his fingers into his mouth, cleaning them off. "Mm~ you taste so good." He purrs.

He sits up onto his knees, starting to pull off his underwear. "So," He chirps. "Round two?"

BRO WHAT HAVE I JUST WRITTEN

anyways i hope you enjoyed-