Sweet Girl... (Hiruma Yoichi x Reader)

this was requested by Bubblegum_Blaire

okay so i haven't watched this anime so please excuse any errors or out of characterness

i did some research though so i'm going to try

i sort of imagine him to be a bit like ban from sds

okay here we go enjoy

You cheer loudly as your school's team gets a touchdown, winning the game. Your best friend, Hiruma, was playing.

He stands in the field with his hands laying lazily on his hips. He turns and looks at you, giving you a flirty wave.

You blush a little and wave back. "Good game!" You mouth, giving two thumbs up.

He nods his head as a thank you, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it up to wipe sweat off his face. Revealing those beautiful abs.

Your blush deepens as you turn away, it feeling illegal to be seeing that.

You continue to lean on the rail as you look away.

"Watcha dooooin?" A deep voice says from in front of you. You scream, standing up straight, only to realize it was Hiruma.

You sigh. "Well I was watching your game."

"Thank you." He says. "Hey, you wanna go get food?"

'Like a date?' You thought to yourself. "Sure. You're gonna shower first right?" You ask making a disgusted face, even though you couldn't smell anything.

"Well duh." He rolls his eyes. "And hey! I don't stink you stink!" He yells accusingly, pointing at you.

"We both know I don't stink." You playfully roll your eyes.

"I know, you smell really good." He says under his breath.

"What was that?" You ask innocently.

He shakes his head. "Nothing. I'm gonna go shower now!" He walks away.

"Weirdo..." You laugh and walk off the bleachers.

——————————————————

You wait patiently outside of the boys locker room, saying goodbye to all the leaving players. Suddenly a familiar blonde haired boy steps through the door.

He was dressed in black jeans with an opened button down shirt of the same color.

Your face heats up as your eyes feast on his toned abdomen.

"My eyes are up here." He laughs teasingly.

Your face becomes and even darker red, making you look like a tomato. "Shut up. Let's go get food." You walk away.

"I have the keys you know?" He follows behind you, swinging his keys around his finger.

You freeze in place, turning around. "Whoopsie."

He laughs, passing you and grabbing your hand.

————————————————

"No, Lego Ninjago is better you uncultured swine!!" He yells.

You guys were currently eating fast food in an empty parking lot, in his car.

"No, the lego movie is better!!" You yell back.

(i think we all know that lego ninjago is better)

"Whatever, you're just mad." He rolls his eyes, taking a big bite of his food.

You gasp offensively. "And why would EYE be mad?!" You yell.

"I don't know cause you're short?" He shrugs.

You smack his arm. "NO YOURE JUST MAD THAT YOU HAVE FANGS YOU FRIGGIN VAMPIRE!"

He gasps. "HOW DARE YOU?!"

You stick out your tongue making a 'HLMMM' sound.

He shakes his head, eating his food.

—————————————————

After you guys finished your food, he drove you back to his house. "You're gonna sleep over right?" He asks, getting out of the car.

You nod. "As long as I can borrow some clothes after my shower."

He nods, letting you into his house. You look around, admiring the familiar decor.

You head straight to the shower, taking off your clothes and getting in.

You hear the door open, immediately covering yourself though you're behind a curtain. "hEeY-"

"Relax, i'm just dropping off clothes." He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah get out." You wash stop covering yourself with your hands and scrub your scalp.

He laughs deeply, exiting the room and closing the door.

"Perv.." You mumble to yourself.

After you get out of the shower and into his clothes, you walk into his room while drying your hair with a towel.

He sits up from his bed, freezing when he sees you. He looks up and down, admiring the way you look. "You look cute in my clothes." He smiles flirtatiously.

You blush. "Sh-shut up!"

He stands up. "No, i'm serious." He grabs your waist. "I have something to tell you. I think I have feelings for yo-"

You smash your lips onto his, cutting him off. You pull away softly, resting your forehead on his. "I like you too."

He smiles, fangs and all, and leans in for another kiss.

Let's just say you had a great rest of your night.

THIS MAY BE SUPER OOC AND ILL NEVER KNOW- IM SORRY

i hope you like it!! see ya!