Stressed Out... (Guren Ichinose x Reader)

not to be every anime simp out there, but you gotta admit this man is attractive as hell

would 100% drop to my knees

and not in a praising way😏

wow im getting carried away

this is lemon🍋 lol enjoy

okay but not the lemon being in my recent emojis💀

As I stare at the ridiculous stack of papers on my desk, my fingers find my temples, rubbing them repeatedly. "You're in a form of military Y/n, you cannot commit crimes." You tell yourself, feeling the stress leave and come back to you.

Suddenly the door bursts open, catching your attention. Shinoa, Yuichiro, and Guren all step into the room, the kids fighting about something and Guren standing boredly.

"What are you two fighting about?" You ask calmly.

"JSGFUGOL" "KDGFKSJFGK" The two yell incoherently, making your eye twitch.

Guren walks to your desk. "Yuichiro ate her last pack of ramen, Shinoa ate his last box of pocky." He explains.

You slap your hands against your forehead, running them down you face. "So then you're even. I don't see as to why you must come in here for this..."

They both turn to you, yelling why they think they should be mad and who's at fault at the same time.

The piled on stress on top of this incoherent yelling pushed you to the edge. "Shut the fuck up! Get out!" You yell, pointing to the door. All three intruder's eyes widen, and the kids leave the room quickly.

You push your hair back frustratedly, on the verge of crying from the stress. As you take a deep breath, you peek at Guren who's standing still with a concerned look.

"What is it, Ichinose." You ask in an irritated tone.

He clears his throat. "I don't know that I've ever seen you yell at someone like that... especially not the kids." He chuckles. "You alright, captain?"

You sigh. "Not really... I've been really stressed this week. On top of the stress, I just got all this fucking surprise paper work..." You explain, pulling your hair into a ponytail.

"That sucks. Maybe I can.. help with the paperwork?" He offers.

You look at him with a 'wtf' look. "Why are you being so nice to me? And this is from a unit you haven't worked in or learned about, so no."

He rubs his nape (get out of here annie you fucking nape coverer), "It doesn't feel like you should be messed with right now honestly. And uh... I'm sorry that I can't help."

You shake your head. "Don't be." You sigh again.

"I wish I could help relieve your stress..." He mutters. Suddenly he perks up. He gently pushes you away from your desk, standing in front of you. He leans down to your eye level. "I gotta tell you Y/n... you've really stole my heart." He admits. "Do you feel the same?"

Your breath hitches as you think for a second. So that's what those feelings were...

You nod slowly. He smiles genuinely leaning in for a kiss. The short and sweet kiss slowly turns more heated and passionate. He eventually pulls away, a string of saliva connecting between your lips.

He pushes you back to your desk, setting some of the paperwork in front of you and handing you a pen. "Start working." He smirks devishly. Confused, you just do as he says. He grabs another pen, twirling it between his fingers, 'accidentally' dropping it. He gets down on the floor to pick it up. Suddenly, you feel warm air blowing onto your legs. Your thighs clench together in anticipation. You feel as his large hands stroke your legs, pushing them away from each other.

His warm breath fans on your inner thighs, making you wet. He starts to plant sweet kisses on the insides of your thighs, pushing your skirt fabric up. His head pops out from under the table right in front of you, and he stares into your eyes as he pulls your underwear down, disappearing back under the table. Suddenly his wet tongue presses onto your pussy, making you squirm.

He gives you a few long, slow licks. You let out a little whimper. He licks up and down your fold, stopping at your clit and sucking on it. Your eyes roll back a little. He reaches out from under the desk and sticks his fingers in your mouth. "Suck." He demands, and you comply but swirling your tongue around his fingers. He brings them back under the table, entering them into your pussy. You throw your head back, relaxing into the chair.

His fingers slow down, making you whine in depravity. "Good girls only get rewards when they work for it." He licks your clit teasingly slow. You glare at him, sitting back up and getting back to work.

As you pick up your pen, he starts to suck on your clit again. You moan, a hand tangling in his hair. He groans, sending vibrations through your lower region. "Ahhhh~ G-Guren~"

Suddenly he stands up, pushing the chair away from the desk again. He walks up to you and picks you up, flipping you and himself around so he's sitting in the chair. You smash his lips into his, tasting yourself slightly. He takes off his pants and underwear, pulling you to him. "You ready?" He asks breathily. You nod, positioning yourself over his large cock. You slowly lower yourself onto him, head thrown back. He lets out a low moan, making you almost cum right there.

Once you're fully down, he grabs your hips and starts to guide you up and down. You throw your head back in pain and pleasure.

"Shit, you're so tight." He groans, his eyebrows furrowing.

Soft moans escape your mouth as you continue to bounce up and down.

"I'm close." Guren states quietly.

"M-me too!"

He moans at the same time as you while you cum.

You lean against his chest, breathing heavily onto his shoulder.

"Round two?" He questions, pushing you off his chest and smirking.