So Whiney... (Naruto Uzumaki x Reader)

lmao its 12:30 in the morning

NARUTO IS 18 IN THIS OKAY

so yeah another lemon🍋 bc i have a good idea for this one

kink(s): temperature play, sub nar nar (omg thats so ugly fucking nar nar💀), a lil bondage

Naruto constantly changes his position, trying to get comfortable. "it's so hottttt." He drags out, purposely falling off the couch.

I groan. "I know! You've only said it 8 fucking times!" I fan myself with my hand.

He pouts. "How was I supposed to know the sand village would be so hot?"

"Maybe because iT'S A LITERAL FUCKING DESERT?" I facepalm.

He continues to make whiney noises. "Shut upppp!" He whines, embarrassed.

We stay silent for a while, staring at the wall. After a bit, he starts to make whiney noises again. "Oh! My god. If you don't stop, I'll give you a real reason to whine."

He pauses. A blush creeps up onto his face. "JLNGAERHGLH"

I laugh. I turn on the tv, watching a stupid cartoon. I hear Naruto shuffling beside me, doing the silent version of whining. I sigh. "Be right back." I go to the fridge, putting some ice in a cup. I walk back to the couch, grabbing the remote and turning off the tv.

Before Naruto can complain, I smash my lips on his. He was a little surprised, but kissed back. I grab an ice cube from the cup, breaking from the kiss to slide it in my mouth. I kiss him again, sliding the ice cube between our mouths. His breath hitches a little, but he goes along with it.

Once the ice cube has fully melted, our cold tongues still dance in each others mouths. I start to lift up his shirt, him cooperating by lifting his arms in the air. I rip the bottom of his shirt, tying it around his eyes to act as a blindfold.

"I-I didn't know you were this k-kinky Y/N-" He laughs, though stopping when one of the freezing ice cubes touches his bare chest. I run it along his collar bone, cherishing the little noises he makes. I drag the ice down to his nipple, circling it around his delicate nipple. He starts to squirm a little, so I temporarily replace the cube with my mouth, warming him back up. He moans a little, halting again when I place the ice back on.

"S-shit..." he mumbles. I pull out a vibrator, placing it in my hole keeping on my pants and underwear. I moan lowly while I place the cube in my mouth, licking down Naruto's chest with it. He moans with me, gripping the couch fabric.

I pull down his pants, letting him kick them off. I do the same to his underwear. I slip another ice cube in my mouth, positioning my lips over Naruto's pre-cum covered tip. I rub my clit in a circular motion while I place Naruto in my mouth.

"A-ah! T-too cold!" He moans out. I moan with him, sending vibrations to his cock. I speed up, pumping what I couldn't fit in my mouth with my hand. Between the ice, the head, and the vibrations of my moans, Naruto came in my mouth. I came the same time as he did, letting him lick off my fingers. 

I crawl over him, straddling him with my legs.

"Wanna ride?" He smirks.

so i know this is kinda short but my screen time is gonna go up soon lol

BYE