Tired... (Yachi Hitoka x Reader)

this is fluff!

As I arrived to practice, I spot my adorable girlfriend from the doorway. 

"Y/n-chan!" She shouts, motioning for me to come sit with her. 

"Hi Ya-chan!" I greet, sitting down next to her. After i'm situated, I turn to look at her when i notice something odd. "Did you sleep okay last night? You have dark circles under your eyes." I pout, lightly rubbing the skin under her eyes with my thumb.

Her cheeks glow a light red under my touch, eliciting a chuckle to escape from my lips. "U-uhm yeah, I didn't sleep well. I was just up.... thinking I guess." Her cheeks heat up a little more. 

Confused, I ask, "What about?" 

She turns her head to the side, mumbling, "S-stuff." 

Finally catching on, I smirk, leaning to closer to her. "Oh, me." I whisper teasingly. 

Her face glows red, her hands shooting up to cover her face. When she finally calms down, she slightly parts her fingers to peek at me. 

I stare back at her with a comforting smile, suggesting that she shouldn't be embarrassed. 

She slowly drops her hands from her face, yawning. 

I hear the faint sound of snapping nearby me, so I look for the source. My eyes landing on Coach Ukai, he stares back at me, mouthing "She can sleep." Nodding my head as a "thank you", I turn back to my sweet girlfriend who can hardly keep her eyes open. I slide my hand up her back, then to her shoulder, then resting it on the side of her head. I pull her head to my shoulder, feeling the rest of her body pretty much go limp. 

Her head starts to slip a little, eventually landing in my lap. She moves around a little in her sleep, adjusting her legs on the bleachers so she's laying on her back with her head in my lap. 

I stare down at her smooth, beautiful face, stroking her cheek softly with my hand. I look up, watching the boys practice as my lover sleeps on my lap. After a little while of focusing on practice, I feel something wet touch the hand I was stroking her cheek with. I look down, spotting a little bit of drool falling out of the corner of her lips. I smile a little, pulling my sleeve down to cover my hand, then wiping her face for her. I lean down a little, kissing her forehead. 

Her eyelashes flutter a little, the corners of her lips lifting ever so slightly. 

I stroke her cheek again while I play with her hair with my free hand. When practice is over, I rub her smooth forehead, quietly whispering, "Yaaaaa-chaaaaan~ Wake up princess~".

Her eyes slowly start to open and close, adjusting to the bright gym lights. 

"Good morning~" I coo. 

She groans a little, trying to form words. 

I lean down, pressing a soft kiss to her plump lips. 

She blushes a little, kissing me back. 

I pull away a little, whispering "You ready for me to walk you home?" I sit up, helping her up as well as she nods. We both grab our bags, starting our short walk back to her house. 

"Thank you for letting me s-sleep on you..." She mutters, facing away from me. "I feel much better after some more rest though." She admits. 

"Anytime, love." I pull her a little closer by her waist. We continue the walk back to her house, talking about what some of the star shapes look like. When we reach her front door, we turn to each other, smiling like idiots. 

"So..." She starts. "My mom is on a business trip.... do you want to sleep over?" She offers, smiling cutely. 

"Hmmm." I cross my arms, fake contemplating my answer. "Only if we blast Sweater Weather and bake cookies." I smile back, noting the sparkle in her eyes as I mentioned making cookies. 

"That was always the plan!!" She yells playfully, giggling as she opens her front door.

kind of a weird ending and i wrote this a 2 in the morning but i think its cute