Work... (Levi Ackerman x Reader)

so this is pretty much a lime id say

no smut in this one tho

My footsteps make a click-clack noise as I walk down the Survey Corps hall. I just finished my cleaning duties, so I'm going to go report back to Levi.

When I reach his door, I knock on it, fixing my hair with my free hand.

"Name and business." He calls from inside.

"GUNDHAM TANAKA, AND I'M HERE TO SEDUCE YOU WITH MY CLEANING ABILITIES." I call back in a low voice.

I hear him sigh. "Y/N, get in here you idiot."

I chuckle as I open his door, laughing harder when I see his disappointed mom face.

"Hellooo. I finished my cleaning duties!" I playfully salute.

He rolls his eyes. "I haven't finished my paperwork yet. Go get some dinner and when you come back I'll probably be done." He messes with his papers.

"Ah, okay. Bye babe." I do a very animated smooch.

He looks up at me, sighing once more. "You know I don't like being called 'Babe', Y/N."

I frown. "But then what can I call you?"

"Levi." 

"What else?"

"Levi."

"What about daddy?" I tease.

He pauses for a second, before smirking a little. "I'm not opposed to that."

I blush furiously. "i'm gOING TO gET dinNER NOW-" I yell as I close the door, hearing his laughter as I walk away.

After I finish my food, I go back to the counter. "Hi. May I have some more to bring to Levi?"

She nods. "You mean your bOyFrIeNd~" She sings.

I laugh. "Yes, my bOyFrIeNd~" I mock her.

She hands me my tray, telling me to always use protection.

I just laugh and walk away. I start heading back to Levi's office, hoping he's finished with his paperwork.

As I reach his doorway, I knock again.

"Name and business." He states.

"The coolest girlfriend in the world! And I've come to fill your empty stomach and love you!"

He sighs again. "Get in here, dork."

I walk in, seeing that he's still working. "Aww, you haven't finished yet?" I pout.

"Sorry, there's a lot today."

I still pout. "But I want to spend time with you."

He pauses again, thinking. "Well..... c'mere, you can sit on my lap until i'm finished working." He backs his chair away from his desk a little so I can sit.

I happily trot over to him, setting his food down on the desk and plopping on his lap. "Hi."

"Hello." He starts working again.

After watching him do paperwork for a bit, I decide he should eat. I bring the soup bowl to my lap, lifting the spoon up so I can blow on it. I bring it to Levi's lips, and he lets me feed him. I think he knows he's not getting out of this so he lets me do it. After I've fed him all the soup, I break of little pieces of bread and feed him that too. When all the food is gone, I bring the napkin to his face and wipe it, even though there probably wasn't anything there.

"Thank you." He mumbles, kissing my cheek.

"Mhm." I hum.

When he finally finishes his work, he brings it all into a stack and sets it back down.

 He turns to me, planting a sweet kiss on my lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He grabs my hips and turns me so I'm straddling him in his desk chair. He slides his tongue into my mouth, exploring my wet cavern as I move my hips a little over him.

He grunts a little as I sort of grind on him. He picks me up my my hips, standing up and pushing me up against his desk.

He starts sliding my jacket off my arms, throwing it onto his office chair. As he starts unbuttoning my shirt, Hange bursts through the door.

The way we're standing can only look one way. I was pushed against the desk, a few buttons undone, with Levi standing in between my legs, close to my face. He drops his hands from my shirt, placing them on either side of me, leaning closer into me. Pffft- he's hiding his hard-on.

"What do you want." Levi states bluntly.

Hange runs in, placing the papers on Levi's desk. "Have fuuun~ Use protection!" She runs away, closing the door.

I laugh, buttoning my shirt up again, only to be stopped by Levi's hands.

"Hey, we're not done."

AILFHasbvlfglgFVGAD I LOVE THIS

comment if you want a smut part two😼

𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें