Date... (Kozume Kenma x Reader)

BRO I HAVE SUCH A GREAT IDEA FOR THIS ONE FKYDKTDD

this is fluff but like also a little smoochy smooch and dirty jokes slight language at the end

I fix my bag and my hair as I stand in front of Kenma's house. Knocking on the door, I step back a little so I'm not so close when it opens. After a little while of waiting, I receive a text. 

From: Kenma

To:Y/N

let urself in the doors unlock

I laugh at his stupid typo, letting myself into his house. I set my bag down at the door, walking to the living room, I don't spot him. So, I go check his gaming room, but he isn't there either. I guess he's in his kitchen? Walking into the kitchen, I still don't spot him. I sigh frustratedly. "MARCO!"

"pOlO!"

Ah, his room. I walk up the short flight of stairs, finding his room. I open the door, shutting it behind myself.

"How are you going to invite your amazing girlfriend over, and then not even let me in? Is chivalry dead?" I cross my arms over my chest.

He yawns. "Yes, chivalry is dead. I just didn't want to get up. Come 'ere." He pats the bed beside him.

I click my tongue as I take off my jacket and slip under his covers, facing away from Kenma so I can be the little spoon.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist, pulling me towards him, and then his feet tangle with mine. I am freaking out a little because he smells SO FRICKING GOOD-

"Do you wanna go on a date today?" He mumbles into my neck.

"I'm sorry," I turn around so I'm facing Kenma, his arms still around my waist. "Did you just ask if we could go on a date? You? As in Kenma-ihateeveryoneidontwanttogoanywherepleasegetoutofmyroom-Kozume?"

He rolls his eyes. "Yes. I want to go lazer tagging."

"Ah, makes more sense. A game. Well, sure that sounds fun." I turn back around.

I hear little snores behind my neck. "You little shit..." I mumble.

At some point I got Kenma to wake up and get ready, and now we are heading to lazer tag.

"I'm gonna kick your ass!" I taunt.

He chuckles, "I will destroy you."

"oOh YeS dAdDy" (yall know that meme sound💀)

He bursts out laughing, smacking me on the arm.

I join him, clutching my stomach.

When we reach the lazer tagging place, we go in and they immediately start giving the instructions.

"Pick a team, red or blue. Grab a vest and place your head into the hole. Pull your arms through the straps and buckle your front and back straps in. Fell free to ask one of our workers or a friend for help." The tv announces.

I head to the side with blue vests, grabbing one. I turn around, watching Kenma grab a red one. Oh, it is ON LIKE KING KONG. I start trying to put on my vest, though to no avail. This shit is confusing as hell.

After getting help from Kenma, I grab a lazer gun. 

"We will start in 10 seconds." the tv announces. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Go!"

I rush in, splitting up from all the others. I run up the stairs as quietly as I can, making sure no one is following me. I hide behind a wall, looking over a nearby balcony. Spotting Kenma, I point the red lazer at his vest, following him as he runs. As soon as I feel like I have it straight, I shoot. As soon as he hears the noise, he looks around him with a confused face.

"Got him." I laugh.

I start running around again, shooting anyone from the opposite team.

I spot a familiar head of two toned blonde hair, so I hide behind a fake motorcycle and shoot him.

"Who-" he mumbles to himself while looking around.

To refrain from giggling, I run behind another wall to get away.

I run into a corner, in attempts of hiding for a second. Turning to my right, I spot the small entrance to a secret looking room.

I go in there, only to figure out theres targets all over the wall. "What the hell..." I shoot one, realizing that I'm gaining points with it. "Oh fuck yes." I start shooting all of them. After each one of them was shot, I couldn't gain points from them anymore.

I leave the room, coming face to face with Kenma's. He takes my hands, making me drop my gun, and pins me to the wall. "You're the one that keeps shooting me." He mumbles. He smashes his lips onto mine passionately. I kiss back, Kenma doesn't give a lot of affection so I must savor it.

His tongue slides against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accept it, letting him do what he wants. His hand drops from one of mine, sliding down the side of my body, then coming to around my torso. His hand leaves, and then my vest makes a noise. Wait. What.

I open my eyes, spotting Kenma smiling evilly as I realize that this motherfucker just kissed me to shoot me. I grab my gun to try and shoot him but he has already ran away.

"What kind of fuckery is this?" I mumble while I try to find a new hiding spot.

In the end, he won. Apparently the one time he shot me was on an extra high pointer.

Fuck you Kenma.

AFHALFGASIH I TOLD YOU I HAD A GOOD PLOT JJFKF I LOVE THIS