Lost... (Bakugou Katsuki x Reader)

not to be every other anime book but i have a funny prompt for this one

this is a fluff!

Warning: Swearing, mention of panties lol

I intertwine my fingers with Katsuki's as we walk further into the mall. Kirishima trails behind us, humming the Wii theme.

"Why are we here again nerd?" Katsuki grumbles.

I sigh. "For the 6th time, I need to get more bras." I roll my eyes.

"Hey. Watch the attitude there missy." Katsuki playfully scolds me.

"I feel like such a third wheel!" Kirishima yells, running in between us breaking our hands apart, and then connecting his with Katsuki and I's.

Katsuki growls, shaking his hand out of Kiri's. "Give me my girlfriend back!" He chops his hand in between Kiri and I's breaking our hold. He then replaces it with his own, giving his other hand to Kirishima.

I giggle, leaning into Katsuki's side. "I think you should both wait outside while I shop." I state, breaking my hold from Katsuki when we reach Veronica's Whisper. (Aren't I funny?)

Katsuki 'tch's' while Kirishima nods excitedly  and drags my angry boyfriend away.

I enter the store, looking around at all the amazing panties, bras, and lingeries. I start to shop, hoping Katsuki will behave himself.

Meanwhile, Kirishima is still dragging Bakugou around.

"Shitty hair, if you don't let go of me right now I'm going to blast your hand off." Bakugou attempts to state calmly, but sort of yells.

Kirishima lets go of his hand, holding them both up in surrender. "Okay, okay, I'm just trying to take you to the food court." He chuckles.

"Ya could've just said that, dipshit." Bakugou tucks his hands in his pockets.

The boys continue to find something to eat, conversing while they sit and have lunch.

After they've finished their food, they start walking around again.

"It's been a little while," Kiri started. "Should we go check on your girlfriend?"

Bakugou lifts up his wrist, checking his watch. "Oh. Sure."

The two start walking back in a comfortable silence.

Meanwhile, I had just finished shopping, so I leave the store in search for the boys.

After a while of walking, I spot of head of red hair floating through the crowd, so I run up to it.

"Y/n! Hey!" Kirishima waves as I jog up to him.

I wave back. "Hi! Wheres Katsuki?" I look behind Kiri, though not spotting Katsuki.

"I was just going to tell you, we were walking back here and somehow we got split up." 

I nod, starting to walk around to find him.

After searching for what seemed like forever, we still can't find him.

"How haven't we found him yet? I'm started to get worried." I play with my hair to calm myself down.

"Hmmm." Kiri looks around before seemingly getting and idea. "Let me try something..." He cups his mouth with his hands, "BAKUGOU KATSUKI SUCKS!"

We wait for a few seconds, though nothing happens.

"Okay.... um, THEN L/N Y/N SUCKS!" He yells.

Suddenly we hear explosions coming through the crowd. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY LITTLE DEMON? I'LL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP SHITTY HAIR!" Katsuki yells as he bursts through tons of people.

"Ah... found him." I chuckle.

i know this is another weird ending but i kind of thought this was cute.... maybe a little boring but idk