Evil Sides

These either happen with a resolution or just happen

Lloyd

Going off my theory, he has to embrace the evil to truly become Oni. Now I don't think he'd do this first, he way just abandon the ninja for some reason, and when he finds out that someone like Kai was killed, he'd snap. Possibly becoming stronger than Garmadon, he kills his father and the ninja, leaving only Wu and Misako. They manage to show him that he's become what he hated, and Lloyd feels really guilty. Luckily though, Wu Misako and him drink some time tea or whatever and go back to when Lloyd was good. From that day on, he's a lot more caring and understanding of them, and as for explaining it, he's probably only told Zane.

Kai

This also may have a good end. He'd start to get dark when he lashed out at Jay, nearly killing him. Though Kai thought it was the right thing, the others certainly didn't, so he leaves. Months pass, and he starts actively attacking Ninjago. Lloyd and Nya find him and try to talk some sense into him. But it takes him almost killing Nya to realize what he's done. Lloyd tries to welcome him back but it takes Nya and Jay fully healing for him to come back.

Cole

I don't really have much info for this, but i feel like after seeing what happened to his mother, he's very upset that his father didn't tell him before. Cole visits him again and near-unalives him, thinking the ninja wouldn't care, though he still keeps it a secret. When they find out, he's kicked off the ninja team and decides to live with it. But he doesn't really go bad.

Zane

This one's a bit more sad; After reaching his true potential, he doesn't feel comfortable around the others. Not wanting to hurt them, he distances himself to the point of leaving the ninja altogether. He's still good sure but, now a vigilante. Zane doesn't talk to the others, as much as it pains him to do so. But he can't risk hurting someone he loves.

Jay

To be honest, his may make the most sense. So picture this; Jay's on the ship, having dinner with Nadakhan. He makes a wish to stop being everyone's punching bag, and the genie accepts. But once the deal is made, he realizes just how much he won't need anyone if he has them trapped in the staff. Nobody can hurt him there. His final wish, is for him to become the new genie. It works and Nadakhan turns human, but Jay kills him. He takes the sword and puts the rest of the ninja in it. With the sword, he becomes a new, deceptive, and full on evil villain.

Nya

Maybe if Kai and Jay had died in the Tournament or something, she choses to stray from the good side and fall into a gray area. She works as an assassin, her first 'job' was murdering Chen. Nya and the others aren't necessarily upset or distant from her; they still keep in touch and help each other out.