random soulmate au tropes i made up

Not sure if these are 100 percent original, but you can totally use these if you want!

Idea One; Memory Jewels
Once you turn eighteen, a piece of jewelry will appear on your body- arm, neck, finger, etc. The band's color can change in different areas around a gem depending on the emotion felt at the time of the memory, whatever surrounds the gem is their favorite color, and the amount of gems counts towards your soulmate's happiest memories- and the size of the jewelry goes with the amount of stones on it. Mood colors include:
Yellow/Green - happiness
Pink/Purple - embarassed, flustered
Red - anger
Dark Blue - sadness
Teal - confused
Black - a heartbreaking tragedy; break-up, death, trauma, etc
White - dead
Gray - asleep/coma-like state

Idea Two; Love Books
On the morning of your eighteenth birthday- or whenever you wake up- a book will appear somewhere in your room. The color and style is always relatively the same; looking like a mystic spell book, though they always look different- besides your soulmate's. The pencil is your soulmate's favorite color, and to anyone else, they can't see or write anything in you book. However, you and your soulmate can see and write in their own books. If the soulmate is dead, alseep or in a coma-like state, the pen's color will turn grey. When your soulmate is found, the book disintegrates, and will be completely gone the next day.

Idea Three; Pain Transfer
Exactly how it sounds. When you turn eighteen, any minor injuries; cuts, bruises, sprains, etc, will be transferred to you soulmate. This includes purposeful injuries like cutting. When you find your soulmate though, the imprints will disappear. If you soulmate is dead or dies, how they died will e imprinted on your skin in black.

Idea Four; Number Distance
A number appears on your dominant hand when you turn eighteen, and that number is however many feet, miles or acres away your soulmate is to you. If you've met them already, the number will be negative, but the number will stay the same for where they are. If your soulmate is dead the number will be in gray. 

Idea Five; I'll See You In My Dreams
After you turn eighteen, you can lucid dream quite easily. Once you start to lucid dream, you'll be transported to a void, which can vary in colors, but it's always a perfect mix of you and your soulmate's favorite colors. There, you will be greeted by your also-lucid dreaming soulmate. Their faces appear blurry, and none of their features can be made out- unless you have seen them before. Then, they'll be entirely visible. If you soulmate is dead, they'll appear as a fully visible ghost, and your dreams will be the only way to see them. The dead soulmate will be stuck in that void, waiting for you to fall asleep again, or die and be thee with them forever. Like any lucid dream, you can make the void into anything you imagine, with the only thing not changeable being the sky.

Idea Six; Color Swap
The day after you and your soulmate are at least eighteen(the day after the birthday of the younger), you two will switch eye colors. The eye colors won't change until you have met your soulmate, then they will go back to normal until the two of you kiss. Once that happens, one of each of your eyes will be the latter person's color.

Idea Seven; Watchful Butterflies(my favorite :3)
The day before you turn eighteen, you are forced to pick a number of butterflies to give to you soulmate, in your favorite color. Any amount over one can be picked, and the amount you choose will appear on your skin as a plain black tattoo. The next day, each butterfly will glow in your favorite color, stinging only a bit before going back to black, meaning that the butterflies have been sent to them. If you are the younger one, the same thing will happen, though after the process of sending is done, the butterfly mount they picked for you will appear in front of you. You can't control the butterflies or see through them, but they will act with the same caring and protective nature as you. If the soulmate is about to die before they meet you or turn 18, they can send more butterflies to protect you, but they will be in a faded version of you favorite color. When you two meet, the butterflies will still be around, but both of your tattoos and your butterflies will be colored to match your soulmate's eyes.