Lloyd and FSM Rant

So...how did Lloyd get his powers?

I mean i know how but where did he get them from? Koko doesn't have powers and Garmadon has destruction. Also Lloyd has like no Oni traits other than he can breathe in the s10 smoke and not die. They have to be genetic, right?

Or did the FSM give them to him when the weapons surrounded him in s1? Like is that how it worked? Tbh he could've been watching them the whole time to see who would be the green ninja..like Wu didn't even know who it was meant to be anyways.

Which brings up another question, did Wu see the FSM- his dad- the same way Lloyd did in s10? Cuz the FSM told the green ninja that he'd forget about the 'dream' in like a week, how did he know that? Somebody else must have gone there before. Plus he can create anything so I won't dismiss the idea of him just giving Lloyd his powers in at the end of s1 ep10.

Also...the kids in Cloud Kingdom write the scrolls right? So there could be some wrong ones that accidentally got put out. And said wrong one fucks up the team by saying Nya was supposed to be the green ninja or something-

Now that I think about it, that's actually a cool idea for a story-

(it actually exists I think-)

ANYway, I feel like the FSM is always around the ninja. Seriously, how could they have stayed together for so long with everything that's happened and still be all alive? He has to be making stuff happen. He can create anything, so he can destroy the city or have Wu die if he wants.

That's a cool idea; the FSM is very destructive and constantly throws problems at the ninja. Since he can create/destroy he should be able to help the ninja even from beyond the grave. To me he's not all that good...

or maybe he is and I just overlooked something but like the facts are there