Alec Benjamin Parallels

fitting sings for them, get ready for the feels :,)

Garmadon; Love is a Fragile Dance

He understands that if he doesn't change he could lose everything and everyone. This song to him is a reminder to what will happen if he lets it all go downhill. He doesn't blame anyone for hating him, though he acts like it sometimes.

Misako; Pretending

She knows that she and Garmadon won't make it, but she tried not to think about it. Possibly only for Lloyd's sake, but she does her best in keeping the family together when she can.

Zane; I Built a Friend

This song embodies his fears, of being left being by the others. It also 'reminds' him that he isn't really anything special anyways; just a piece of junk. Though the part 'we had so much fun together', makes him think about his vision dreams, the future and if the fun times would be over soon.

Jay; Let Me Down Slowly

He's afraid of drifting away from everyone, and being forgotten. Even though he knows good things don't last, he wants to make the most of what he has even if it means losing everything right after. This is what drives him to propose before the Oni attack; he wants to do what he can while he can to make the others and himself happy.

Lloyd; Death of a Hero + Older

Lloyd is worried that the others will all go their separate ways as they did when Zane died. With how much power Garmadon has, he wonders how things would've been if he was good. The line 'that night I put my youth in a casket' really gets to him. And the chorus of older brings tears to his eyes because it's true. He doesn't want to get older but he can't stop the world around him.

Nya; Paper Crown

She acts like she's strong which is true, but this song really brings the worst out of her. Though she does like it, she resents it because of how much it relates to her. She's scared of blocking everyone out so far that they leave, but she doesn't want to seem vulnerable.

Cole; Water Fountain

Even though he knew that Jay would propose to Nya long before he actually did, he still has feelings for her. But he does do his best to hide them, mostly by listening to this song. Yes it's sad but he finds it comforting knowing that he's lot alone in this.

Pixal; Beautiful Pain

She really appreciates the guitar in the song, but her favorite thing is how much relates to her. She's insecure about being imperfect, and doesn't want the others to leave because of it. She can't stop herself from thinking these things, even if it means isolating herself. The lines '..this beautiful pain i feel is all because of you' make her realize that she has a small hatred for Borg and the fact that he made her imperfect. But she still will give him, and the others, happiness if it means bottling her feelings towards herself.

Kai; Gotta Be a Reason

This song really makes him think about everything, like; what if he stayed evil, what if Nya actually died, what if Lloyd stayed possessed, what if he never became a ninja? Some of the lines remind him of his parents, and his fear of losing Nya. Though he knows no matter what happens, something bad will. So he makes the best of it.

Morro; Mind is a Prison

I know he's bad, but he has a reason which heavily relates to this song. He was so lost in his mind that he thought he should've been the green ninja. And when he tries to break out, he's ridiculed. Rightfully so since he did almost kill Lloyd, but still; I think if given enough time, he should deserve a second chance.

Ronin; Outrunning Karma

Self-explanatory

Most; If We Have Eachother

V1-Koko and Lloyd - when Lloyd was a kid, she sould sing the first verse to him and make up the rest to fit their situation. Years later, Lloyd sang the same thing to her

V2-Koko and Garmadon

This part makes them really sad because the song talks about two old people, and the fact that Garmadon is not a person is a really touchy subject. but overall they find it wholesome and sing it to each other every once in a while

V3-Kai and Nya

Kai showed it to her first and before the verse started, he paused it and sang it himself. Now she refused to listen to the original song and gets Kai to sing it for her.

(Skybound Alternate)
As Nya 'dies', Kai sits by her and sings the song one last time as they all cry. In her final moments, she sings the last lines with him before Jay makes the wish.