Theory: Lloyd's Bullies(movie)

I've had this problem with the bullies in the movie; yes, they all hate him. But why do they hate him? Sure he's the son of Garmadon but...they're scared of him. Why aren't they scared of Lloyd?

Honestly...I feel like they are.

I mean, they're willing to make a song about how bad he is, and keep their distance. But they never go for physical abuse.

In my opinion, it's something he did at his old school that got him to where he is.

1- i refuse to believe that Ninjago only has one school, especially with the Garmadon attacks

2- the kids like I said have no reason not to fear him unless they secretly do

3- they also ostricize the people who like Lloyd

4- Lloyd asks him mom if he's been to highschool because;

"..it's judgy...pretty judgy."

This isn't a throwaway line. It could be a reference to what happened before coming to this school

5- the unbelievable luck that their lockers lead to their hideout; at least one of them had to have had a different locker

6- why doesn't Lloyd just get expelled? It's not like they can't make up a reason like 'influence with Garmadon attacks'. From their standpoints, they don't have anything to disprove it!

7- Koko constantly gets worried that Lloyd is lost if he doesn't come home early. If he was already a ninja, this should be normal. Either she doesn't know he had friends, or she's scared he might've done something bad

Literally everything points to him snapping at someone!

So picture this;

Before the movie, Lloyd's in his freshman year at his old highschool. His dad was still evil, but the kids just thought Lloyd wouldn't do anything because of how nice he is. There's a teacher who he doesn't like; she's rude to people who just want to learn, and borderline abuses them. She's been rude to Lloyd before, but he doesn't really care about that. No, when his mother is brought up though, he snaps. Putting her in the hospital, the school looks things over and fires her. Lloyd thinks he's in the right, but everyone at school now hates him. He's expelled and the teacher's injuries are put on his records.

Amidst all this new abuse and discrimination that tarnspires, they have to move to Ninjago City.

Present time, he's probably in his junior year, he's in a new year at a new school, with the reputation of the kid who put a teacher in the hospital. The only friends he has are the ninja, who knew he didn't mean it. Everyone else- even his own mother- is at least somewhat scared of him. Because of what happens, he's unsure and second-guesses himself.

Does this at least make some sense? There are most likely things I've missed but the movie ain't free anywhere so currently I can't fact check it😖