Theory - Ninjago City

We know that the realm is called Ninjago, right? And...so is the city...

Plus we don't see that many other places within the realm that are that safe; the serpentine caves, Chen's palace thing, Morro's ghost cave, Yang's Temple, Nadakhan and his boat, etc.

What I'm getting at is...I think Ninjago City- since it's named after the realm- is possibly the only place that humans inhabit and that is safe in the entire realm.

The only other safe places would be Cloud Kingdom, Jamonakai Village, the island now and I think a few other ones.

But most of the other places like the mountains from the posession season are uninhabited, nobody lives there.

Are the people in Ninjago most of the only humans?

Possibly.

That's probably why everyone wants to conquer the city so badly; it's really the best place left to rule over.

And that explains why Garmadon is so set on the city, knowing the ninja are there to defend it. With how he is, if there were other places to go, he would go there and just take over those places.

Which still does back up why the Alpha Oni asked why he hadn't taken the realm yet- this was the only place with any sort of force for good protecting their small town. If the ninja were put out of comission, the Oni would rule over the entire realm.

Which makes you wonder...
...if the Oni actually won...the ninja would have had to flee via the bounty...
...where would they go?

This is actually a really cool idea, and leaves a lot of room for random missions and stuff to make up about uncharted places :)

Like the idea that there could have been one other place that recently got taken over by evil and since the ninja weren't there they couldn't help and that could be where HARUMI was from-

There are so many possibilities!

Like- maybe more stormbelts!

Or other parts in Stix!

New fusion serpentine tribes from some of the various snakes that could have ran off before Pythor ate them!

Cloud Kingdom students that somehow escaped the academy!

What about all the kids from Darkleys who may have started a ninja fan club?
OR now they're an odd ass cult who kill off anyone with negative opinions about the ninja!

Dr.Julien, Echo and the bird finding a safe place on a different island, maybe a whole new civilization was found ON said island?

Or waterproof ghosts from a secret underwater cave that ride jetskis and ambush the ninja while they're trying to explore new islands!
(legit had a dream bout dis one)

But can you tell how much this leaves open for the fan base if there's an unknown amount of places in the realm?!

If this is the same size as our earth, there could be like hundreds of new places to write about- or that they'd add onto the series!

And that number might as well be multiplied by 3 since there are ocean and cloud separations from humanity!

And those places have their own ways of living- and hell so does every other place!

So many different tribes, fauna and magic could be uncovered!

Literally anything could happen anywhere!

The only thing we can confirm for what happen next is that it will be fucking awesome!!!

...wow this is 582 words-

lmk if you have any other ideas for places please! :3