Green Ninja Live

I can imagine Lloyd doing this to show people that he isn't bad;

(few years in the future)

So while he's in the Green Ninja suit, he starts a livestream with the title; Ask Me About Villains. It's basically something for people to ask how the villains were but, Lloyd tells Kai to join the live under a different username, which he does.

The questions that are asked are about the really old villains, Chen, Morro and Nadakhan. It's been going on for long enough, Lloyd texts Kai to say 'it' in the chat, and the next message that pops up is;

'Fiyah27; What do you think of Lloyd, is he as bad as people think?'

The chat is confused at first but goes along with it. Lloyd starts talking about him like he's a totally different person...

"Lloyd Garmadon. Ya'know everyone hates him but personally, I don't. None of the other ninja do either. I mean sure his dad is a piece of shit but...is he really all that bad?"

He goes on for another whole hour and at this point a bunch of people have left but some have still stayed.

"..I think that's all the time we have for today, thank you guys for staying this long...Oh, and one more thing-"

He takes off his mask and smiled at the camera, but it's clear he's still nervous. To make sure people know it's him, a ball of energy appears in his other hand as he talks;

"..don't judge someone by their family history. You don't know how hard they may be working to change it."

Days later, and the news of the Green Ninja identity is everywhere. Although surprisingly, it's all for the right reasons.

He starts getting a lot of apology letters in the mail(some of them are still hate-). When he goes out normally, people don't stare at him or avoid him, they treat him like normal. Which still technically isn't fair, but it's more than enough for him.

Months later all the ninja- besides Lloyd- are in an interview with Gale Gossip and she asks them all to remove their masks. They do, and she just goes;

"Oh thank God you're actually normal."

That's when things start to go south. She starts ranting about how "..just because he's the green Ninja doesn't mean we should respect who he is."

And as you would expect...both the media and the ninja don't like that.

The camera gets cut off as Kai kicks it and there's not telling what they said or did but she doesn't come into work the next day. In fact, she quits. In a Twitter post, she explains that she's not doing it because she's scared, she quits because she can't make interviews in a city where people support Lloyd.

So she leaves the city entirely and the news station gets a much nicer boss; Misako. Basically everyone is happy :3