au idea1; Three Amulets

(reuploaded from my Ninjago Oneshots book)

Lightning and Wind; Jay, Morro and The Keepers protect the Storm Amulet.

Water and Ice; Nya, Zane and Maya shield the Sea Amulet.

Energy, Fire, Earth and Amber; Lloyd, Kai, Cole, and Skylar defend the city with the Land Amulet, since said amulet has been melted down by the FSM and turned into the main four ninja's golden weapons; Sword, Scythe, Hammer and Trident.

Altogether, these elements can reincarnate Master Wu, who has the element of Creation. According to a scroll, the man is the only one who can preform the Tornado of Creation, stopping the Oni from attacking.
The elements need to be returned to their normal state, and placed on an altar-island known as Atlas in order to bring the man back.

But... there are some problems with that.

Only the protectors of the Land Amulet know of this prophecy, and they may have even read it wrong. Not to mention the fact that their own amulet has to be turned back into the amulet to work, and while Kai is a blacksmith, none of the ninja have a reference as to what it looked like.

And because of that... the other Amulet Holders aren't aware that the ninja are- also Amulet Holders, so will most likely be hostile.

But with the Oni already beginning to take over surrounding islands and villages, they need to act now.

(based off of seasons 15 and 14- HOLY FRICK SEASON FIFTEEN--)