Season 15 Alternate

this is just a mess--

Now to be honest I didnt watch all of s15 (only een episodes 1-8 and the final minutes of 16) So to be honest, this may not line up with what actually happened in the final episode.

But for this, just imagine Nya absorbed the Sea Amulet after defeating Wojira- if she didnt already- and thats why she is entirely water.

Personally, I think that would only happen if she currently could control water.

Though if she was hit with Vengestone... it may have a different effect... turning her into a mermaid instead.

Same thing with Maya, since she used to be able to hold water. Lets say the ninja thought the Amulet would kill Nya since there was Vengestone in her system. So Maya, making another sacrifice, takes the Amulet instead....

...but doesn't die. Instead, she is now just a mermaid. And shes very fucking happy about it honestly. Now she is kind of an Elemental Master once again, and can still help her daughter once shes got the Vengestone removed.

Or back to my original idea; Nya herself being a mermaid.

Yeah, she still would leave in a way, but leaving the team? Probably not. She could still participate in rescue missions out at Sea- and she can still do that in the show as is. While she cant see everyone all the time, she wont forget them , and will most likely visit them every day.

And hell, in the show, she can still be good for scouting the ocean for any bad things happening, although she can probably stop it.

Wait- is she like... a water God now? Like, she may live literally forever?