After Nya Left

Basically how all the ninja are handling the loss of the Water Ninja;

Sensei Wu- This being the second student hes lost, he is debating whether or not  his teachings are the best that they can be. But, his two lost students were with elements the FSM didnt own, which only makes Wu think he should have learned more, should have read more, done something more to maybe prevent this.

Misako- feels so bad for how Maya and Ray must feel, having their child leave. She takes time to check in on everyone at the Monastery daily, making sure everyone's slowly adjusting to this change.

Maya and Ray- Ray is barely audible for the first week, not talking, not even eating half the time. Just regretting the many years he was never in Nyas life, and now that they can be in her life, they werent at those last few weeks she spent in the team. Maya however, while sad, she is sort of okay. Not taking it the best, since she does still cry some days, but she respects her daughters decision, and is able to make peace with that. Although she does regret how invasive she was before her dear daughter left...

Pixal- out of the bots, she is handling it worse. Nya was very close to her, close enough to hand over her position as Samurai to Pix herself. She went with Nya to the Trench, and knew about it beforehand. Now she does question if there was something else she missed about it, maybe a way to stop Nya from leaving.

Zane- running through the possibilities, he consoles himself and the others by telling them that this was the best case scenario. The other choices that would have been made could have cased the deaths of Maya, Jay or Lloyd, the apocalypse of Mojira, Nya actually sacrificing herself and dying, 

Lloyd- knowing loss well, he isnt as... emotional, as you would expect him to be. Yes, the first few days of it were bad for everyone, but he didnt show just how much it affected him at first. Nya was a sister to him; kind of the only other person he could vent to openly, other than Kai. Having her leave was upsetting for him, really, but he knows that she remembers them, and is just hoping that she'll come back, even if its just for a day.

Cole- mixed feelings... sure, they were very close, but he's more focused on how Jay is feeling, since he and the blue ninja were closer. He is still saddened by the thought of it, but knowing that he and Jay can cry together about it makes him feel better.

Jay- took it the worst out of all of them. @IyraleHeart  told me that Jay and Kai wouldnt accept Nya being gone, and would try to bring her back like they did with Zane. And I get that, it is more in character for them to be like that. But I have another idea:
Yes, it still suck for him. The only happy thing he can say is that at least she got to be his Yang... for a bit. He cried almost every day for weeks after Nya left, but slowly understood his girlfriend's sacrifice for the city, though he doesnt like it, since he'd prefer to see her every day again.

Kai- surprisingly taking it the best out of all of them. He's known losses, sure, all of the ninja have. But this one hit the closest to home, and was unnerving how calm he was about this. Yeah, he does still go to the docks, talking to the ocean and crying in hopes that she would hear him, and sometimes he can point out two eyes from underwater. He hasnt told anyone this, but on the first night of it all, he went to the docks and poured his heart out, begging her to come back. 
But then... an almost entirely liquid hand touched his face, in an attempt to wipe his tears. It was Nya. They talked, for hours, until around midnight when Kai had to go back to the Monastery. The literal water ninja suggests that Kai keep this a secret, and one day, when hes no longer afraid of water, they can all visit her. With that in mind, hes very optimistic, and tries his best to get over his fear, even with Nya helping him somedays.

And just because Im Hamiltrash, heres some of their reactions, but with their emotions portrayed by Hamilton songs;

Maya and Ray- end of Its Quiet Uptown

Kai- Dear Theodosia Reprise

Jay- Ham's pov; Laurens Interlude vibes at first, but sort of Who Lives Who Dies Who Tells Your Story vibes currently

Ray- Hamilton's pov; Laurens Interlude

But one small bit of consolation for all of them...

Nya's found herself. A bigger true potential than before. She's much more at peace than she was on land, she knows her element, and embraces it. She's very capable, and wont get hurt out there on her own, wherever she is. And, its not like theyll never see her again... 

Chances are, she will be brought back at some point, I mean she can breathe above water.
And yeah, when she got to the water she did go far away from Ninjago, but something tells me that since she remembered her mother and friends, shell come back soon.

...could she like, drink a tea to turn her human for a bit? Like Wu makes a tea so she can be human again just for a day, and she spends her birthday with her friends and family, before going to the ocean again...

Actually, with Nya gone... Skylar could be a new addition to the team, right?

 Both ideas sound good, might make them into shots...