Ninjas Coming Out To Their Parents And Their Reactions

(with all the sexualities from last time)

Nya
Omnisexual w/ a guy preference

Yeah, her parents weren't around, but she was a lot more open to the other villagers about being okay dating a girl... they didn't take it too well but that was okay, she didn't care. The ninja honestly never heard of omni before but were okay with it.
When Jay (Genderfluid or Nonbinary) heard that she had a guy preference, they thought that he didn't count. But she quickly reminded him that she loved him anyways

Kai 
Bisexual

He was the first to come out in his village, and they didn't like that at all. In fact, he got his scar from someone attacking him. He had encouraged Nya to stay quiet about hers, but she didn't listen and didn't care what they thought. Since Kai was her older brother, they didn't bother her as much about it.
The ninja already knew that he was bi with how he looks at Lloyd AND Skylor so... yeah

Lloyd
Transgender

His mom supported him, helped him with his binder, shorter hair and even bought him a flag for his birthday. Garmadon was the one to come up with his new name- surprisingly- and yeah he doesn't pronounce it right but Lloyd is happy he's not getting deadnamed.
He was the first to come out as Trans, but he had a clue that Jay was too. As a way of proving to Jay that their friends would be supportive he came out first, even though he was still really nervous. It went as planned, and they accepted him.

Gay

Koko- and Wu- figured he liked Kai so they were okay with it, Skylor(sis) was definitely okay with it, and got him a pride flag for it. Garmadon jokingly said he didn't support it, but you can bet he set up Kai(or whatever boy you ship with Lloyd) and Lloyd's first date.
The ninja readily accepted him too since they knew he liked (whatever boy you ship with Lloyd)

Jay
Transgender

His adopted parents were very okay with it, even if they didn't get what trans was at first. Jay never met his dad, but Cliff Gordon announced on live TV that he has no problem with lgbt, so that was nice for him.
Coming out to the ninja that he was a trans boy was a lot easier- since he wasn't the first to come out.

Genderfliud or Nonbinary

Again his parents didn't get it at first but supported them either way. Of course the ninja actually understood, and supported them anyways.

Cole
Pansexual

...his dad didn't like it at all. Before Cole came out to the ninja he never told them why they didn't talk. He never got a chance to tell his mom about it, but Wu says that she would've accepted him.
Ofc the ninja are okay with it

Zane
Demisexual

He knew from the moment he was programed that if he ever found love he'd have to have an emotional relationship with them first. In fact, he kinda thought that was normal. But then he met Pixal, and she explained that he was Demisexual.
He told Nya about it first, and she said the rest of them would be okay with it. Zane was kinda the Bounty therapist anyways, so he already knew the sexualities of the others. With that in mind, he went into coming out confidently.

Pixal
Asexual/Aromantic

It made a lot of sense for Borg to program her that way, just in case she would end up falling for a human and it would be awkward. But she does want to be able to love, so he's working on changing it.
The ninja didn't question it when she told them, since it made a lot of sense for a bot to be those things.

Garmadon
Bisexual

'Coming out' wasn't a thing for him, at least not in the normal way. He thought it was obvious that he was bi, but apparently it wasn't.. until he was asked what actor he thought was the cutest. The ninja expected him to say a girl's name, but Wu wasn't really that shocked when he said Anthony Ramos.
Koko sort of figured he liked both, and with everything happening with Lloyd, he didn't feel the need to come out to her since she had a clue already. It's not like he needs consolation anyways...

Wu
Pansexual

He didn't learn he was exactly pan until the ninja started coming out as lgbt. Wu realized he probably wasn't straight and decided to look it up. And he was not disappointed, he wears the pan flag happily on his bamboo stick.
The ninja didn't have to ask if he was pan, since whenever they came out to him he'd give them a flag and show them his.

Misako
Pansexual

She's always looked at attraction like this; she doesn't really care what her partner identifies as as long as they're happy. She's an active protestor of Anti-LGBT, and leads the marches around Ninjago City during pride month. She started doing this after hearing that the ninja were scared of what the people in the city would think of them.
When Koko told them her sexuality, they were of course supportive of it.

Skylor
Bisexual and Asexual

She came out about both at the same time, and Chen sorta supported it? He didn't know what it meant- but never asked what it was. He tried.
The ninja were okay with it too, and while Lloyd was a bit jealous since she might take Kai, he supported her.

Skylor(as Lloyd's sister)
Demisexual

Since she was demi, she didn't really like Kai when he came onto her at the Tournament. But with how Chen was, it's not like he knew that she was lgbt, so when Sky came out he was fine with it, only because he didn't understand the difference between that and straight.
The first person she told was Lloyd, and that made him feel a bit better about crushing on Kai. To this day however Skylor isn't with anyone, but is starting to get closer to Seleil.

Seleil
Lesbian

So I don't know much about her, but from what I heard her parents were killed. I'll just say that for this they are dead either way so she never got to tell them. but the ninja were okay with it from the start... not like she tried hiding it...

Morro
Skoliosexual

He came out to Wu before he became a ghost. It was more of a test to see if Wu was anti-lgbt at all. Luckily he wasn't, and that alone almost made him stay. Until the green ninja thing of course...
Anyways, when he returned, he didn't come out to anyone, but did feel comforted in the fact that literally everyone else was either lgbt or an ally.

Little Extra thing;

I dont exaclty know HOW these guys would come out, but for the usual story without a ship with them, Lloyd would be aromantic and Skylar Androgynous- though she could be that regaurdless-

holy crap 1126 words :>