Reaction To Confrontation

When someone calls them out on their bs/show genuine worry about them, how would these guys react? With their fucked up mental states- and kinda mine- it was fun to think about their reactions to this!

Lloyd - Talk It Out/Hiding
(issues: overly critical, low self-esteem, anxiety, self-harm)

Lloyd is likely the easiest one to talk about their issues with, but it'll take a while for him to be honest with you on that. After a while of hiding he'll likely snap and have a private breakdown, and it's then that he'll take a step back and talk to someone.

He'd try and better himself a bit quickly, and of course he'd fall back at times. He's way too critical on himself for it- sometimes he'll hurt himself as a punishment for not doing better- which of course causes him to do worse.

Kai - Denial/Defense
(issues: temper, low self-esteem, separation anxiety, self-harm)

With everything in his life anyway, he'd be the main person who would be scared to lose anyone, especially Nya. (...ah.) How does he handle it? Not a fucking healthy way-

Missing/losing someone makes him close everyone else off and and more angry than usual. That anger leads to breaking things, questioning his worth leads to cockiness and putting others down to make himself look better. He's a pretty toxic person like this and he might not even realize it until Jay has a breakdown from him verbally bullying him all the time.

He hasn't found a better way to cut his own bullshit besides...uh...cutting his own arms. Which isn't better but, like Lloyd, he won't talk with anyone about it easily.

Nya - Defense/Talk It Out
(issues: body/gender insecurities, low self-esteem)

So, I like to think that none of the ninja are really overweight, and it makes sense since they're ninja- but Nya doesn't feel healthy. Your average case of body insecurity, and because she hates how she looks, often times, she'll train to excess and not eat. Yeah, the ninja don't eat much anyways, but when they do, sometimes she won't.

Also I had an idea where they wanted to be a symbol/inspiration for young girls since they didn't have that when they were growing up but being a girl didn't make them all that happy- which is kinda where a non-binary story for them would begin but i haven't got to writing it yet.

Jay - Hiding/Eventual Breakdown
(issues: social anxiety, low self-esteem, impostor syndrome)

So, Jay is alot tougher than most. Surprisingly, he can take alot more hate than you'd think. But if season 6(and Virgil's verse in Incomplete) taught us anything, nobody can stay like that for long. He convinces himself that he can take the hate until he has a breakdown and either Nya or Cole calms him.

Bettering himself really means getting his self-esteem high- but it's kinda hard when you're a verbal punching back sometimes. But does he speak up? Mostly, no- not until the breakdown. He doesn't want to make people feel worse about what they do since-
"it's fine, i can handle it and that's just how some people act and last time i told you this you didn't take it too well so i thought i could just let it go and all like nope it's fine i tell myself that all the time but dammit calling me stupid sometimes hurts okay?"

...ANYWAYS-

Cole - Denial/Self-Hate
(issues: depression, closed-off)

He doesn't like to talk about his problems. Thinking about problems always diminishes how people see things. He doesn't want the others to think less of him. 
One of his- and Lloyd's- pet peeves is when idols are revealed to be scumbags and have taken advantage of people's  trust. Even seeing internet couples break up is kinda sad because he doesn't want to mess something up and make people hate him. And what better way than to hide all your shit and just act happy until you break down?

Zane - Talk It Out/Hiding
(issues: mood swings)

Sometimes his processors fuck up and his emotions will change haphazardly and hell react rudely to the others when he doesn't mean to.

He'll do one of two things when called out; either he'll recognize the problem, apologize and work to better himself, or convince you that he's fine and suffer in private. "I'm a robot, why would anyone care how I feel? I cannot feel anything." Lies but mk.

Pixal - Hiding
(power malfunctions, overly critical)

I'm not too sure if she'd have many problems anyways- she seems like the most mentally stable out of all of them. If she has an issue shell likely "debug" it, but yknow, mental illness isn't a flaw and she should talk it out to learn how to deal with it and not just erase/ignore it. But, 'having "bugs" for prolonged time makes them permanent. I can't be flawed for that long. I can fix it, I will just erase the flaw.'
...maybe talk about it, Pix. Sure, she's a robot and it might not do much but she's acting more and more human, so maybe after "fixing too many bugs" she'll feel empty and finally do other things to help.

....I mightve put too much venting in here- but hey at least I put it somewhere