◇◇ SEVEN

𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟: 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖: 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

ʙʀʏɴɴᴇ [ʙ-ʀ-ɪʜ-ɴ] / ʀʏɴ [ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴅ: ʀ-ɪʜ-ɴ ᴏʀ ʀᴇɪɢɴ]

Alec and Brynne had gone out once again and this time they also portaled somewhere. Only this time they had gone outside of New York and didn't hold hands while going somewhere new.

"I mean, how would they feel?" Alec asks continuing the conversation as they step out of the portal bags in hand

Brynne couldn't help but laugh, "I'm just glad you didn't ask in front of the sushi chef!"

"Well, seriously, why do they call it fatty tuna?" Alec questions while they walk towards the living room where they set down their own bags and Brynne was looking at a trinket she had bought, "I mean that's a little degrading"

"Obese tuna doesn't sound any better," Brynne says with a smile her back to Alec as she takes off her black long flower embroidered coat

"You know, as much as I love Amsterdam and Vienna, a bacon burger from the East Village isn't that bad"

Brynne with a coat in hand looks at Alec and shrugs her shoulders, "We'll just have to do that next time mon ange"

Alec turns around picking up a small bag that stood out from the others which he had secretly bought, "I got you something"

"Me?" Brynne asks in shock at the bag he held out for her to take having no idea where he even got such a thing since they were side by side the whole time

"Yes, you" Alec smiles before giving Brynne a little red gift bag, "Open it"

Brynne does as he says and opens the small black paper bag and digs through the tissue paper red bag only to pull out a little lucky charm, "It's supposed to bring you luck and protection"

The small red chenille fabric rectangular bag opened and inside was an iron round charm with a hole in the middle. Brynne wasn't staying anything making Alec start to worry, "You don't like it"

"No-No..." Brynne dismisses looking up from the charm still speechless, "I-Thank you mon ange. I appreciate it and you"

With a smile Brynne moves up to kiss him, clutching the charm in one hand while in her other she uses it to pull him closer. If there was a word Brynne would use to describe the kiss it would be heartbreak. The kiss was gentle, so soft and so sweet that it makes her not think about any problems just the softness of Alec's lips against hers.

In trying to savor the moment of being alone, no one walking in and hopes of keeping their date night without being interrupted. Brynne deepened the kiss, but with a few breaks for air they end up making out on the yellow couch.

Alec's phone chimes making them pull away so he can take out his phone and read the message informing him he was needed, "Damn it. I need to go"

 I need to go"