◇◇ FIFTEEN

𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟: 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖: 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 - 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

ʙʀʏɴɴᴇ [ʙ-ʀ-ɪʜ-ɴ] / ʀʏɴ [ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴅ: ʀ-ɪʜ-ɴ ᴏʀ ʀᴇɪɢɴ]

With Valentine free, the Downworld Cabinet has been holding secluded meetings at the Seelie Court. Things being so secure and secluded Brynne opted to follow along with Magnus, after all, if the Queen can have her soldiers around why couldn't another Downworlder join.

In having joined Magnus Brynne missed out on going to the Lewis household for Yom Kippur, and the Daylighter allowed Maia to go with him who introduced herself to his family as his girlfriend.

Then there was Clary and Jace going on an adventure where Clary had created a portal to Lake Lynn. Luckily Izzy was able to get to Jace and Clary before Clare lost her mind from drinking the water of Lake Lynn. The three shadowhunters weren't able to find Valentine but they were able to find some of his journals in a cabin Jace recognized. The journals were able to give Clary the knowledge that her brother, her real brother Jonathan, was still alive.

Having a standing date with Alec, made Brynne spend overtly a long time waiting for him to show up and after a certain hour passing, she makes her way to the Institute. Alec's office door was wide open, and he sat at his desk looking down at some documents saved on a tablet. He has the cutest focusing face making her smile and asks, "Lost track of time?"

Alec looks up from his desk and sits back on the chair while Brynne walked over to his side of the desk making him sigh at the time, "I missed dinner, didn't I?"

"Just by a few hours," Brynne shrugs her shoulders sitting on the desk while Alec stands up

"I'm, I'm so sorry, really," Alec apologizes going to plant a quick kiss on Brynne's lips "It's just... it's been so crazy here..."

"Mon ange..." Brynne interrupts him with a kiss "I get it"

"I-i can't believe I forgot," Alec sighs mentally scolding himself

"It's okay Alec. Especially when..." Brynne trails off turning her body to face the rest of his office and snaps her fingers making a table with food appear at the center "We can eat anywhere we want"

Brynne stands up from sitting on the edge of the desk and takes hold of Alec's hand making him follow her to the table where two glasses of beer were waiting for them. Brynne lets go of Alec's hand so they can pick up their glasses making Brynne raise hers slightly higher in the air, "Lets toast to a successful Downworld meeting"

"Hmm," Alec hums taking a sip of the beer - one that she'd made sure he liked as she had a mental list of which type of alcohol he did and didn't like - in his hand before asking "It went well?"