Chapter 21 ~ Angel of Darkness

Matthew's p.o.v
I haven't left the hotel room in days. Maybe I won't ever leave. I mean, what's the point? I pretty much killed the girl that I love. I just don't understand. Everything was fine until I got these feeling whenever I was around Brielle. I got this tingly feeling when I saw her. Maybe it's not meant to be. Suddenly, a loud knock interrupted my thoughts. Maybe if I keep quiet they'll leave me alone.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa! Open the freaking door right now!"

Shawn. I stayed still. Why is Shawn here? Shouldn't he be at the...unless...crap, something's wrong. Something is very wrong.

Taylor's p.o.v

I was still sitting I the wheelchair. Several nurses have come in, but they always leave, seeing as I'm completely ignoring them. I miss Brielle. A lot. Maybe I wasn't always there for her, but she still is my little sister. I remember when we were young kids. We used to do everything together. We were best friends. But then MagCon happened. Life is so complicated. Too complicated. I would give anything to have Brielle back.

Anything.

Brielle's p.o.v

I spun around.
A man dressed in dark clothing was standing there. Isn't this supposed to be a pure place? A devious smile was on his face. I backed away slightly.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I asked.

"I'm the Angel of Darkness. You're in heaven, paradise." The man said, evil seeping from his lips.

"I-If I'm in heaven...then...why are you here?" He chuckled darkly,"Why am I here? Why, I'm here to take you to the dark side."

"No! I just...I just want to go home," a tear slipped down my cheek. "Leave me alone. You don't belong here."

He didn't seem to regard my comment at all. He held out his hand toward me. "If you come with me," he said,"Then I can ensure that you will be back with your brother and boyfriend soon enough."

Tempted by his offer, I grabbed his hand. Then I remembered that he was the Angel of Darkness. He was evil. A liar. But it was too late, I was already being sucked down into pitch black pit of horror.