Chapter 12 ~ @ZackZackJohnson

"Three years?!" I exclaimed. "There's no way I could've been asleep for three years! You're lying!" {ya lyin'}

Hayes walked back into the room with the other boys. "Guys, have I really been asleep for three years?" I asked.

Zack shook his head,"No, you've only been asleep for like a day, or something."

I looked at Taylor who was smiling innocently at me. I rolled my eyes and smacked his head. "Ow!" He groaned.

"Thanks for telling me, Zack." I smiled politely at him.

He gave me a confused look while the rest of the boys stifled laughs. "What?" I asked. That was his name, right?

"Nothing, the nurse said that you can go home though," Shawn smiled.

We signed a couple of papers before exiting the hospital. We drove back to the hotel and decided to just chill our for the rest of the day.

I was going through twitter, when I felt a slight nudge on my side. I looked over to see Shawn. "What's up?" I asked, giving him my full attention.

Whenever I was around him, I would always get butterflies. I knew we had only known each other for a couple days, but I really did like him.

"Bri?" He asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I guess I wasn't really giving him my full attention.

"I asked if you wanted to go and get some ice cream with me." He chuckled.

Suddenly, my phone beeped, signifying that I had a notification. I read it.

@JackJackJohnson: So apparently @BriBriCaniff thought my name was Zack. Still love her though!

My face turned red in embarrassment. Jack saw and started laughing at me. "Whatever, I'm still calling you Zack!" I told him.

He chuckled before turning back to Gilinsky. {idk bout u but I ship Jolinsky k byE}

"So would you still like to go out for some ice cream?" Shawn asked.

I looked at him. "Oh, yeah! Definitely! Just let me change." I started to get up, but then I felt someone pull me back.

I turned to see Taylor. "Before you guys go, I need to talk to you privately Bri."

Shoot. Older brother talk. We walked out onto the terrace where we had first met at the hotel.

"What do you need, Tay?" I asked.

"I need to tell you where everything in my life went wrong."