Chapter 39 ~ Let Her Go

Brielle's p.o.v

"I'm glad you're okay, Brielle," Mahogany said quietly to me as all of us walked out of the hospital.

"Yeah, me too," I smiled at her.

She nodded before glancing at me, a small smile on her face.

"Brielle, I hate to say this, but you're going to get a lot of hate at the next event. The majority of the fans are glad you're okay, but you know there are fans that are going to be mean to you. Some of them are mad because we haven't had an event since you've been in the hospital," she sighed.

I groaned. I had totally forgotten that they had held off all of the events since I had been hospitalized.

"Great. That's just wonderful," I said sarcastically.

She giggled,"Don't worry, Bri, we'll all be there for ya. Especially Shawn." She wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

I hit her on the arm playfully and laughed.

Shawn walked up next to me and grabbed my hand. He smiled down at me warmly, and I returned the gesture.

Mahogany slowed down to walk with Jacob, but not before raising her eyebrows and grinning at me.

"I'm really, really glad you're okay," Shawn said to me. "I missed your smile."

"Shawn?"

"Yes?"

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah, of course."

"I love you."

"I-I love you too."

Taylor's p.o.v

I watched Shawn and Brielle talk and laugh together on our walk back to the hotel we're staying at.

As much as I hate to say this, they were cute.

Not like puppy cute, but like, makes me want to vomit kind of cute.

I don't know, something about the way they look at each other. I'm so happy that Brielle is happy with Shawn, but at the same time...she's growing up.

She's my baby sister, and I don't want to let her go.

"Hey, Taylor, are you okay?" Cam asked me.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. What's up?"

"I don't know, you seem kind of out of it," Cameron said. "What are you thinking about?"

I shrugged,"Brielle and Shawn look so in love when they're together. I'm happy for them, but I don't want to let Brielle go."

Cameron nodded,"Yeah, I felt the same way with Sierra and Brent. I was so nervous that Brent was going to take my big sister away. But you gotta realize that Shawn isn't going to take her away from you. If anything he's just going to bring everyone closer. You need to accept that, and you need to let her go."

"But I don't want to."

Madison's p.o.v

"Madison, I have all the information you need to know," my assistant said.

"Oh?" I smirked.

"Yes. Here's Brielle's number, and the hotel that the boys are staying at. I will inform you with anything else you need to know."

"Great," I grinned. "That's just perfect. I'll call you back when needed. You may go now...

"Matthew."