Chapter 2 ~ Samantha Callahan

"So, what's up with Taylor?" I asked. "He got with the wrong crowd. He blames it on stress and things like that, but we know it's not true." Shawn said. "Oh. Well, my dad said I had to go "undercover" so what do I need to do?" I asked.

"Well,"Cameron replied,"Apparently, Taylor has had no contact with you for the past two years. He showed us a picture of you from the last time he saw you, and you look really different. We figured he wouldn't recognize you. All you have to do, is go by a fake name, like.....Gertrude McApplebottom!" Cameron said.

Shawn rolled his eyes,"And this is why your future wife won't let you pick your child's name." I laughed,"How about, Samantha Callahan?" "Okay! That works! I'll just text all the boys to call you by that name." Cameron said.

"So, Shawn. What's my whole backstory? Like why am I joining you at MagCon and stuff?" I asked Shawn. "Well, we watched some of your YouTube videos, so we figured if Taylor asked, we would just say we liked your YouTube videos!" He explained.

"Okay," I nodded. "Sounds reasonable." "Okay! The boys are all in!" Cameron exclaimed. "So the car ride is like, another hour, so we should get to know you!" Shawn suggested. "Sure,"I shrugged. "What do you guys want to know?"

"Um, favorite color?" Shawn asked. "Lavender." "What's your lucky number?" "18." "Why?" Cameron asked. "Because it looks like a snowman with a broomstick." {18 actually is my favorite number, and that really is the reason why oopS} "That's stupid." Cameron said. "You're stupid,"I replied before smacking him on the arm.

"Ow! That was rude! You're a meanie! If you hit me again, I'll bite you!" Cameron shouted. I hit him again, but this time, I hit him where the sun don't shine. Let's just say, that kid wasn't joking.