Chapter 17 - Throwing the First Punch

Brielle's p.o.v
I spun around to look at the mans face. I never thought that he would stoop that low. He knew I liked Shawn, and yet during our date, he decides to pop up and kiss me! How dare he?

"What the hell, Matt?" Shawn screamed, shoving Matt backwards. {lol u thot it was gonna be hayes didnt chu} Matt stumbled slightly, but quickly regained his balance and shoved Shawn back.

Pretty soon, the two boys were on the ground, throwing punches and kicks at each other. I tried to break them up a few times, but they weren't having it. I decided to call Taylor.

"Hello?" Taylor asked. "Taylor, oh my God, get over here quick!" "What's wrong? Where are you?" He asked, worry filling his voice. "Um...I'm right by Greenfield Park! Hurry!" I exclaimed. "Alright, the boys and I are on our way!" Taylor hung up, and I quickly returned to trying to break the boys up.

Taylor and the rest of the {original} MagCon boys rushed over within five minutes. I heard Taylor mumbling curse words under his breath as he ran over to Shawn and Matt. The rest of the boys followed quickly.

"Hey, break it up!" Nash called out. They ignored him, continuing to hurt one another. "Guys! Stop! Fighting isn't the answer!" Aaron yelled. "Guys, just tell us what happened, I'm sure it's not a big deal," Cameron said, trying to keep everybody calm.

"It...is...a big...deal!" Shawn screamed back as his fist collided with Matt's stomach. By now they were both standing up. They were screaming at each other and hitting each other to their hearts content. Enough was enough.

"STOP!" I shouted as loud as I possibly could. I jumped in between Shawn and Matt...just as Matt threw a punch.

Taylor's p.o.v
I watched in horror as Brielle tried to break Matt and Shawn up. Matt had already begun to throw a punch, and he couldn't stop himself in time. He punched my little sister. He punched the only person I had left. Brielle fell to the ground, blood rushing down the side of her face. My whole world was shattered.

Matt's p.o.v
When Brielle jumped in front of me, I had already begun swing my fist towards Shawn's face, resulting in me punching the girl that I love. Even worse, that was the hardest punch I've thrown all night. I just knocked out the girl of my dreams. I. Am. Such. A. Screw. Up.

Shawn's p.o.v
Matt is dead.