Chapter 28 - We're All Dying

Brielle's p.o.v

The words kept echoing in my head. There's a 75% chance Matt's gone. They wouldn't leave, they just kept replaying and getting louder and louder.

"Get out! Get out of my head!" I screamed, breaking down. {lol who r u tate langdon}{for all my ahs girls}

There was a soft knock on the hospital door.

"What do you want?" I asked shakily.

"It's me, Bri. Taylor." "Come in."

Taylor walked in, his eyes were puffy, and his hair was tousled and sticking up everywhere.

"You look terrible," I said.

"Have you looked in the mirror lately?" Taylor shot back.

I laughed quietly at that. The first time I've laughed or even smiled in awhile.

"I've missed that smile," Taylor muttered.

"Yeah, well, there's not much to smile at these days."

"I know."

I opened my arms wide, welcoming Taylor into a sibling hug. He jumped on the hospital bed and hugged me tightly.

"Everything's going to be alright," Taylor said.

We both knew he was lying.

Shawn's p.o.v

So, the guys and I are on our way to the hospital. Again.

Except this time it's for Matt.

Nobody's speaking.

Jack Johnson has tears trickling down his cheeks.

Nash is staring out the window, a distant look in his eyes.

Cam has a pained look on his face.

Gilinsky won't make eye contact with anyone.

Carter is staring at his hands.

Aaron has his head buried in his hands.

Hayes is staring into space looking deep in thought.

Jacob and Mahogany are just holding each other as if they let go one of them would disappear.

And me? I can barely even think.

"Shawn...are you okay?" Mahogany asked suddenly.

"I'm fine."

I'm screaming for help because I've never been more broken.

Matthew's p.o.v

I was kidding about being gone, but I wish I was. I mean, I can feel, hear, and understand everything that's going on, I just can't see, move, or speak. Do you know how torturous that is? Well, it's very.

All I can hear right now are beeps of machines, and my heartbeat on the monitor. Earlier I could hear Shawn's frantic voice calling for help, and I could hear paramedics telling me to stay with them and breathe.

Unfortunately, I was too far gone to even function correctly. I shouldn't of done that to myself. I should've eaten and slept. I shouldn't of cut. I was so ashamed though.

But now I'm even more ashamed.

I'm ashamed to me.

I'm embarrassed to me.

And I'm petrified of knowing what other people think of me.

?????'s p.o.v

Brielle has caused so much trouble since she's gotten here. If she was gone, everything would go back to normal. And I plan to get rid of her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N: WHO DO YOU THINK ????? IS?! LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! 🌚🌚🌚