Chapter 24 - Everything's Going Wrong

Shawn's p.o.v

"Matt..." I began, looking at him sadly.

I can't believe he just said that. He's too important to the fans, me, the boys, his family, his friends, how could he even consider leaving us?

He looked down.

"I'm sorry, Shawn," he muttered quietly.

He pulled at his sleeves awkwardly. He looked back up. Tears were building up in his eyes.

"I-I gotta go." As he spun on his heel to return to his room, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back, hugging him tightly.

"You're an idiot, Matt. Possibly the biggest idiot in the entire world, but I wouldn't trade you for anybody else in the world. I didn't come here to yell at you or hurt you," I paused. "Okay, maybe I was coming here to do that, but that's besides the point." I said stupidly.

"Not really, you lil' stupid," he mumbled, rolling his eyes. Anddddd, ladies and gentleman, Matthew Lee Espinosa is back.

"Shut up and hear me out, okay?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "I know that you regret what you did. I know that it was an accident. It's okay. I know that you're sorry. I know, Matt. You don't have to apologize a million times for me to see that. Look, I came here to tell you that Brielle is awake. She's awake, Matt."

Matt's eyes grew wide. I couldn't tell if it was fear, excitement, or relief. Maybe a mixture of the three. Suddenly, he began to sway back and forth on his feet. His eyes fluttered open and shut, and he looked like he was going to be sick.

Then, he collapsed to the ground.

He wasn't moving.

Taylor's p.o.v

"Y-You saw mom?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I did. She said she loves you very much and that she'll always be watching over you. She misses you a lot, Tay."

"I miss her too."

I looked around me at the shards of glass covering the floor like a blanket. It reminded me of myself. Just like the glass, I'm broken and fragile.

I can't trust anyone without getting hurt. And if in the wrong hands, something could go terribly wrong.

In other words, once we're broken, we can't be fixed.

Brielle's p.o.v

Every since I mentioned mom to Taylor, he's been a little off. He's gotten quieter. He barely even looks at me. Something is very wrong here.

Why is this my life? Why me? Why couldn't I have just kept my promise to Taylor? Then maybe I wouldn't have screwed everything up, and I wouldn't be here in a hospital bed with my brother being a depressed, mute teenager.

I should've just stayed with my mother. It would've been better if I was gone anyways.

Third Person p.o.v

Brielle lay there wondering why she couldn't have just died.

Taylor wanted nothing more than to chase the memories of his mother out of his head.

Shawn wanted Matt to wake up. He wanted to everything to go back to normal.

Matt was trapped within his own mind. He was lost in a pit of darkness with no escape.

What they didn't realize, was that each and every single one of them was depressed.

A/N (THE END?)
wtf was this chapter idek. this fanfic was supposed to be cliche and cute but now everyone's dying and being unconscious what the heck. also, should this be the end, or should I continue?