Chapter 37 ~ Break Ups

Gilinsky's p.o.v

I stood there. I felt like I couldn't move or speak because if I did I might break. My best friend didn't even want to be friends with me anymore.

I finally decided to start after him. I ran down the street looking for him. And then I saw two figures in the moonlight.

A girl. And Jack.

The girl seemed to be taunting him, but I didn't know who she was. Her back was to me.

Jack looked angry and he said something to her. I guess she didn't like that because she swung at his face, knocking him to the ground. He let out a low groan and held his cheek.

"Hey! Hey, you! Why'd you do that?" I yelled angrily as I ran over to Jack.

The girl turned around and her eyes widened when she saw me. Madison.

"J-Jack? Sweetie! Haha, it's not what it looks like, uh, I was simply trying to pick up on acting! I've recently been taking an acting class, and the scene was that I had to-" I cut her off by grabbing her arm.

"I swear that if you ever come near me or my friends ever again, I will crush you." I growled.

She nodded frantically, her eyes wide with fear.

"Good," I grinned. I grabbed Jack and hoisted him on my back.

As we made our way back, I paused and yelled back to Madison.

"Oh, and by the way, Thotison? If you couldn't already tell because you're stupider than a rock, we're over!"

I heard her let out a scream of frustration as she stomped her foot on the ground.

I could've sworn I heard Jack laugh.

Matt's p.o.v

"What do you mean she wants Brielle gone?" Aaron asked, confusion on his face.

Everyone else looked at Taylor for an answer.

"Don't you guys get it?" He asked. "What have we all been doing recently? We've been at he hospital waiting for Brielle, we've been talking about Brielle, worrying about Brielle! So all of our time has been revolving around her, and Madison is jealous. Madison wants her gone so that she can be the center of attention."

Nash rolled his eyes,"Madison is stupider than Hayes, and Hayes is pretty stupid!"

Hayes glared at Nash and said,"No, I'm not! How am I stupid?!"

Cameron piped up and said,"Because you made out with Thotison."

Everyone smiled slightly as Hayes' cheeks turned red and he looked at the ground.

Suddenly, Shawn burst into the room.

"Brielle...something's wrong."

Brielle's p.o.v

As Shawn and I lied on the bed in peaceful silence, my chest started to feel heavy, as if someone was standing on it.

I gasped for air and began breathing heavily. I looked at Shawn with wide eyes to see that he was already freaking out.

"Bri? Are you okay?" He asked frantically. {does it look like she's ok}{get it together shawn}

I shook my head 'no' and it became harder for me to breathe as the weight on my chest seemed to get heavier and heavier.

Everything else was a blur as nurses and doctors ran in and out of the room. The lights were on now, and it was so bright. They hooked me up to wires and put some type of breathing mask on me.

I instantly could breathe better, and I felt less dizzy.

One of the nurses smiled at me and said,"Sweetie, we're going to have to put you under so we can see what's going on with you. We think it may be the cancer, and we've removed most of it already. We're going to put you into surgery to remove the rest, okay?"

{i'm so sorry i don't really know how the removal of cancer works, so bear with me on this one}

I nodded, and she stuck a small needle in my arm. Everything became woozy and noisy, and then silence.