Chapter 4 ~ Taylor Caniff

"We're here!" Cameron announced. We all got out of the van. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. "Whoa,"I said, gazing at the building. We got my bags out of the car and went inside.

The hotel was very elegant. There was a crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and the tile floor was polished to perfection. "C'mon Bri, let's go to the room," Shawn said.

I followed the boys into an elevator. As we were going up I said,"Remember, my name is Samantha Callahan." "Got it." They both said, nodding their heads. When we got to the 11th floor, we headed to the room where all the boys were.

It wasn't hard to figure out considering there were screams, laughs, and crashes coming from the room. Cameron knocked on the door. Aaron opened it. "Hi, Samantha!" He greeted me. "Hey, Aaron."

Everybody stopped what they were doing. "Ohhh, so you're Br- I mean Samantha." Nash said. "Yep! I'm Samantha Callahan. Um, where's Taylor?" I asked. I wanted to see my big brother. I missed him. "He went out onto the balcony for a smoke,"Matt said.

"Thanks,"I whispered before heading over to the balcony. Sure enough, Taylor was standing there, smoking a cigarette. I gasped in shock at his appearance, causing him to turn around. His hair was tousled, he looked extremely tired, and he was dressed in black completely.

"Taylor?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Who are you?" Taylor asked with narrowed eyes. "Um, I-I'm Samantha Callahan. I'm the n-newest addition to MagCon,"I stammered. This Taylor was nothing like the Taylor I knew. This Taylor was scary, intimidating, and unpleasant. The old Taylor was funny, nice, and fun to be around.

"Why'd Bart pick you?" He sneered, looking at me with disgust. "YouTube." I whispered before turning around and beginning to walk inside. I wanted to cry. Taylor was so different now, and I wanted to know why.

"Wait, Samantha,"Taylor said, grabbing my arm. I spun around. "You're absolutely stunning. I know I came off a little rude like...5 seconds {of summer} ago, but I really do want to get to know you. Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" Wait, what? My older brother is asking me out on a date?

"Say no! Say no!" I repeated in my head, but for some reason a yes slipped out. "Great!" He replied. "On one condition,"I said. His smile instantly vanished. "And what's that?" He asked. "You have to stop taking drugs and smoking."

"Samantha, I can't just stop! That takes time!" He exclaimed. "Well, stop the drugs, then. I mean, how long have you been doing drugs?" I asked. "A week, and I'm not that addicted." "Great, then stop. As for smoking, if you can't stop, at least switch to the electric cigarettes." I said.

"Done! I guess I'll be picking you up tomorrow then!" He grinned before going back inside. Then it dawned on me, I just agreed to going on a date with my older brother. {GURLLLL DAS WRONG}