Chapter 9 ~ Truth

"Um...I-I went to school with him! Samantha is just so different from him, that's all. He was a huge prankster, she's kinda...I don't know, a jokester, but she knows not to go too far, I guess." Cameron explained. I gave him a look, he almost blew my cover.

In fact, a lot of people were almost blowing my cover. I thought I was safe, but then Taylor said something that caused my eyes to widen, and my body to freeze.

"You went to school with Tyler?" He asked Cameron. "Yes..."Cameron hesitated. "But you lived in California. I searched on YouTube for a "Samantha Callahan". No results. Plus, I thought Nash told me Samantha was from Florida. But if my theory is correct, this girl's real name isn't Samantha Callahan, it's Brielle McKenna Caniff."

Everybody grew silent. "How'd you know?" I whispered. "Oh, please, Brielle. At first, I didn't recognize you. I really thought you were beautiful and amazing, but that lie about Tyler? Yeah, you've never been the best actress." Taylor muttered.

"But...you're not mad?" I asked confused. "No, I'm beyond furious, Brielle. I was seriously falling for you, okay? It. Is. So. Sick. That you would do this to me. Your own brother!" Taylor shouted, throwing his hands in the air. {i throw my hands up in the air sometimes singing ayo, gotta let go}

"But you-" I began. "Don't even try to pin this on me! I had no idea it was you! You lead me on. It's all your fault." Taylor yelled in rage. People were staring. {lol if taylor caniff was at ihop i would stare too}

"Taylor, don't think I wanted to date you!" I shot back. "The only reason I even came out here is to help you get better. Dad was worried about you, I was worried about you, and so were the boys. Samantha made you happy. You're getting better. Please don't go back to the way you were, even if it was just a day ago! I know you probably want me out of your life forever, but I love you Taylor. You're my big bro. I gotta look out for you."

He stared at me, not saying a word. After a while, he said,"Get out. I forgive you, but right now, you just need to go."

Tears welled up in my eyes, but I turned and headed for the exit anyways. Then, Taylor did the unthinkable, he........