Chapter 26 - Too Late

A/N: The last post was an April Fool's joke! Just clearing that up. The reason I haven't been updating is because I've been writing a new story for you guys called Rebels. It's a Jack Gilinsky fanfic, so be ready! Love you 😘

Brielle's p.o.v

My face paled. "C-Cancer?" I asked quietly. She nodded sadly. "I'm very sorry. Luckily, the cancer hasn't spread much yet, so we're most likely going to be able to eliminate it completely." She gave me an encouraging smile before patting my back and leaving.

My life is the definition of the word 'mistake.' I don't belong here. Not after all the hurt and destruction I've caused. Not after all the pain I've put my loved ones through.

Taylor's p.o.v

I'm a monster. What's wrong with me? I laughed bitterly, shaking me head in shame.

"You're a monster, Taylor," I muttered to myself. "And that's all you'll ever be. It's too bad you always make a mess out of everything. You. Are. So. Stupid."

I felt a tear slip down my cheek. One tear led to another, and soon I was full on sobbing, crumbling to the ground in a heap.

"Just end it, Taylor," I whispered to myself.

Shawn's p.o.v

What's wrong with Matt? He's not moving...

"Bro! Matt? Wake up," I said loudly, shaking my friend. "C'mon, Matt, wake up!"

He didn't budge. His breathing was quiet and strained.

I quickly dialed 911.

"Hello, what is your problem?"

"I-I don't know, my friend and I were talking, and all of a sudden he started swaying back and forth...and he just collapsed! He won't wake up," I yelled into my phone, stress evident in my voice.

"Sir, please calm down. What were the circumstances? Was he intoxicated? Is he sleep deprived? Possibly a sugar high?"

A sugar high? What is this lady, an idiot? And where the heck is he supposed to find alcohol? He's 17 years old! Gosh, why can't she just send help?

"No! He needs help. Now!"

I could pretty much picture her rolling her beady eyes, picking at her nails in annoyance and boredom.

"Okay. Where are you, then? If you need that much help you must know where you are." She sassed.

This lady makes me want to kick a small puppy. {shawn can u not}{donut kick the puppy}{if u do i will take your muffins}{and eat them}{in front of you}

"Um, Hilton Hotel. 1234 Pancake Lane." {sorry im hungry}

"Help is on the way."

It's too bad they didn't come fast enough.

A/N: HANDWRITTEN IS FIRE!!! 😍🔥