Chapter 25

Su Yiran looked at her innocently, hiz big round eyes, his eyes dark and translucent, and there seemed to be a diamond shining in it, which made her look soft.

Her son is too good,That she's not willing to refuse him.

Its just that……

Kiss...

She and Fu Yunshang?

Yesterday, when she was confused, she and he took the path of kiss.

Su Yiran was young and couldn’t understand Fu Yunshang’s theory for the time being, holding his shoulders, still insisting on his ideas, saying, “No matter what, Daddy, you just did something wrong, if you don’t cooperate in the future with me, I won't create opportunities for you."

...

Fu Yunshang coughed softly: "Okay, I will cooperate next time."

A smile appeared on Su Yiran’s small face, and Qingchen also nodded,
“It’s because for the first time that you have no love experience, and I’ve cooperated for the first time, I decided to forgive you once."

Saying this he touch his chin, looking at the sky forty-five degrees, and said contemplatively, "When the
Lead Actor buys clothes with the Lead Actress in the TV series, the
Lead Actress will be very happy and sweet..."

Thinking of this, Su Yiran suddenly leaned forward, his two small hands grabbed the edges of the co-pilot seat and the driver seat respectively, protruding his head from the gap in the middle, and proposed, "Daddy, When you come to pick up your mommy at night, take her to the mall."

Fu Yunshang looked at his younger son and hesitated, "Will she agree?"

Su Bei is afraid that he will take his son as his own. She must be anxious to reunite with her son after getting off work. How could she be leisure to have time to go shopping with him...

This development is too quick.

Fu Yunshang felt deeply unreliable.

"Oh, Dad, are you a man? Why are you so scared of chasing girls? In the TV series there's nothing can't be solved by a kiss. If one really has, Then two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine! Just kiss until she can't tell if it's OK!" Su Yiran jumped anxiously.

"..."

Fu Yunshang did not speak, Su Yiran glared angrily at his unfamiliar father, turned his head to look at Su Qingchen, who was calm and from beginning to end, "Brother, you said I was right?"

The Elder Son is more reliable than the Younger Son, and Fu Yunshang is quite expecting to hear the Elder Son's opinion.

Two lines of Black struck,
Su Qingchen looked back at the two of them in a hurry, and said lightly, "I only look at the Animal World, and I don't know how men chase women in Idol Dramas."

After a pause, think for a moment, "However, in the Animal World, when a male and a female is mating, the male Itachi will bite the neck of a female scorpion, dragging away... It can be seen that his brother's method is very gentle and desirable."

Fu Yunshang: "..."

As the heroine in question, Su Bei has put her whole body into her work, just for some reason. She has been sneezing from entering the Company to the present, and now she has sneezed at least a dozen.

"Have you caught cold? Boss? I'll pour you a Tea"

Su bei rubbed her nose, "No, you continue to report to work."

"Okay." Zhang Ze slipped the memo on his mobile phone. "Next month is the Triennial Jewelry Design Competition of the Z family. Our company has two places. There is one place besides you. The place has not been set. Boss you had any ideas?"

Su Bei filtered all the designers in the Company in her mind, and suddenly said "How is Xu Weiya?"

Zhang Ze: "Xu Weiya is the Design Director, graduated from Birmingham College of Art, and his professional ability is remarkable."