Chapter 8

Su Yi also has a dim sum. On other people's sites, a low profile is necessary.

So hey laughed twice, folded his hands on the desk, blinked and said cutely: "Mr. Fu, my brother and I are gifted children, it is normal to have age-old ideas and abilities, not to mention, we are your son, so smart , Don't you feel happy?"

Fu Yun, who suffocated his heart, was cured by Su Yiran's words.

Fu Yunshang's face eased, with a little smile, "That's right, then now, how do you want to understand me? Hmm?"

The man's smile is like the wind blowing, the snow and ice melted in an instant, the lush green and vibrant, too... so beautiful!

Su Yiran was shocked and added six points to Fu Yunshang's score in his heart. He squeezed out the Uncle Cang, who has always ranked first, and won the championship!

Fu Yunshang took Su Yiran's face into his eyes and raised his mouth slightly.

No matter how much he complains about his mother, he has to admit that he likes the two children in front of him, his children...

Just think about it, my heart is warm.

This kind of warmth has never been felt since he took charge of Fu's family since his parents died.

Su Qingchen pulled his shameful younger brother and said, "Mr. Fu, I have a few personal questions and I hope you can answer them."

Fu Yunshang turned his eyes to Su Qingchen, with a deeper interest in his eyes. He slowly picked up the coffee and sipped on his lips. "You ask."

Su Qingchen: "There are many rumors about you from the outside World, the most is that you are 27 years old, sexual life is blank,"

"Cough..." Hearing this, Fu Yunshang was choked by coffee, his face was dry and panic, his eyes were complicated and he looked at Su Qingchen with a calm face, This Kid...

How did that woman educate his two sons, how to make them precocious? Stepfather and sexual living.

Fu Yunshang raised his eyes, and invisibly he saw a green grassland floating above his head.

"Clear the dust..." He felt the need to talk to his sons.

Su Qingchen reached out and interrupted his words, "You don't need to explain, Mr. Fu, I know the rumor is false, otherwise it is impossible for me and my brother to be born."

...It's not about this.

"So, are you single now? Are there any people you like? During the period when you didn't have a mom, did you have a girlfriend?"

He still has a good impression of his dear father, and like his brother, he has the thought of bringing them back together again, but before that he has to understand whether his father's life is blank, and he must not be wronged by his mother.

Fu Yunshang moved his lower lip, and when he didn't know what to say, Liu Feng on the side suddenly rushed to answer for him. "There is no girlfriend, hehe, little master, rest assured, the bosse's body and mind is clean!"

When saying this, Liu Feng was proud.

In today's society, there are not many men who are rich, powerful and not messing around. The boss of his family is definitely a good man at the panda level!

Fu Yunshang glanced at Liu Fenf, resisting the urge to throw his coffee over.

A cold light came, and Liu Feng stiffened his back. He immediately blocked his face with his hands and took a few steps back. He shrank his head and like a turtle.

"Really?" Su Yiran exclaimed, Su Yiran's eyes looked at Fu Yunshang, "Then do you want to be with my mom?"

After a pause, touching his chin, he was rather sad, "but my mom has a higher vision and requirements~"

To the two children, 'can you do it? 'Eyes, Fu Yunshang stretched his face and took a deep breath, looked sideways at Liu Feng, and frowned, "Twenty minutes will give me the specific location of Su Bei."

"Hai!" Liu Feng ran out of the office with relief.

"Are you going to find Mom?" Su Yiran asked blankly.

"Well." Fu Yunshang hooked the first button of his shirt and unbuttoned it.

The woman robbed his car five years ago, left him naked in the wilderness, and then gave birth to his child in silence, the account should be liquidated.

It took less than 20 minutes, and Liu Feng returned to the office after more than ten minutes, and said, "Boss, Madam, she set off to Bihaiwan three minutes ago... The address shows the house of Fu Er. It is said that it is because of Miss Xiaoman's birthday is next month, and there were some problems with the jewelry scheduled for Allure Jewelry. My Madam went to mediate this matter."

The second uncle Fu in his mouth is Fu Yunshang's second uncle Fu Lian. After being removed from the Fu family three years ago, he started the company outside alone. The business is not very good. For several years, he has been delusional about returning to Fu's work.

Watching Fu Yunshang raise his brow, Liu Feng asked bitterly, "That... shall we go?"

The Old Chairman had a lot of Fu Lian's handwriting in it. If it wasn't for the Old Lady, Fu Lian had been kicked out of the city.

Fu Yunshang glanced across the face, ignorantly looking at his two sons, thought for a moment, and said indifferently, "Go and prepare the car."