74-76

Chapter 74

When Manager Yuan found Su Bei, Su Bei was disgraced and sitting on the ditch slowly eating a two dollars Milk Oil Bread.

What is a beauty? It's that even though it looks dirty, it makes people still look pleasingly.

For example, Su Bei, sitting there to eat something has the visual sense of making a big movie.

No wonder that the man who has always been indifferent and has no desire went to find someone here.

Manager Yuan sighed in his heart, and then look at the Photographer on the side. He asked him to turn off the camera first, waved and called Su Bei, and asked her to come over. He had something to say.

Su Bei follow the sound and raised her head, and when she saw Manager Yuan, she was stunned slightly, and then held her mouth with Milk Oil Bread, and stood up with her hands on her back, striding over the water with a difficult pace.

"Manager Yuan?"

Manager Yuan looked at Su Bei and said with a smile, "Have you worked hard? Are you still used to doing these farm work? If you have any special circumstances, it is not impossible to ask for a day or two"

Who is Fu Yunshang? The President of Country A has to give back a few points when he meets him. Besides, he is very close to the Boss of the Z Family. If he is really determined, he wants to dive into the rules. This small design Teacher, they must open the way for others.

Leave?

The Z Competition is not a player who explicitly asks for leave to be considered as a retire. Is the Manager Yuan now hinting at her?

Su Bei frowned slightly, and the tone was indifferent. "Manager Yuan *laughed*. My adaptability is not bad. The farm work is still manageable. I don't know what you are looking for."

Hearing the subtle changes in Su Bei's tone, Manager Yuan felt tight and dared not talk more nonsense. He laughed and said: "Miss Su, Don't get me wrong, I'm here to spread the word. This is..." The words came to a halt. Closed his head and lowered his voice, "President Fu wants to see you."

Su Bei was stunned. Fu Yunshang is here?

Manager Yuan took Su Bei to a remote glass house. When they reached the door, Manager Yuan stopped and said to Su Bei: "President Fu is inside. Please go inside yourself."

Su Bei nodded, "Okay, Thank you."

After Manager Yuan left, Su Bei opened the door. The man was looking at her, and his eyes were facing each other for a while. After a moment of stun, Su Bei squeezed her lips and closed the door.

When she came in, she realized that the glass in the glass room was made of special materials. Outsiders could not see the inside, but insiders could clearly see the outside.

The man sits on the wooden chair by the window, and the white suit is paired with a black shirt, under the thin west hill, the man's handsome face is beautiful. Especially when he looked at her deeply at this moment, with a slight smile in the corner of his mouth, the deep eyes seemed to carry thousands of stars, and only one glance was enough to make her fascinated.

Hai--

Su Bei sighed in her heart, she also wanted to tell him not to come to her again during her game, but now...She wished he could stay with her directly here.

Su Bei walked over with a smile, "Why did you come? Qingchen and Yiran?" Su Bei asked and sit down opposite the man.

Fu Yunshang, who did not return home last night, heard Su Bei mentioning his two sons, and he suddenly thought, oh, he still has two children...