Chapter 21

"Daddy~" Su Yiran walked past, and once again in Fu Yunshang's arms.

Su Qingchen followed, and did not rush past like his brother, but rarely called, "Daddy."

Fu Yunshang looked at Su Qingchen quite unexpectedly. After thinking of something, he looked up at Su Bei.

What did she do to make him call me Daddy?

She just didn't want Qingchen to be full of worries at a young age and not for him.

Su Bei evaded Fu Yunshang's sight and casually found a seat.

Fu Yunshang raised his eyebrows. Was this little hedgehog shy or guilty?

Either way, it makes him happy.

When Ding Junhui just saw Su Bei, his eyes straightened instantly.

He used to think that Su Bei was pretty, but now he hasn't seen her for five years and now she is even more beautiful, which makes him surprised.

From this, He couldn't help regretting that he had rejected her because she is an Illegitimate Girl so she will not stain him, so he didn't even touch her.

Ding Junhui's gaze was too obvious. Su Xi's face was not good, she pinched  his arm to make him get to he's senses back.

"Boss, Sun Lao just praised Su Xi for a good meal. It is said that Su Xi's mentor and Sun Lao were friends. I think he might favor Su Xi."
Zhang Ze stood beside her, Gongzhu said with only a voice that two people could hear.

Su Bei turned her head.

Seeing the doubts in her eyes,
Zhang Ze explained, "Lao Sun is one of the most authoritative treasure experts in the world. The Older Generations of the Ancestors all played Jade. When they were young, they won the Championship of the Huanuo Cup Design Competition  Wizards, when they were 27 years old, they followed a group of Archaeological Teams, and traveled North and South for more than 20 years. Later, they said that they found nothing in the tomb. They invited the Master to Exorcise Evil, and then they took charge of the Family Industry. Many Jianbao programs and magazines want to invite him. I didn’t expect that Mr. Fu will be invited as the judge today. I..."

"President Su."

When Zhang Ze wanted to say something, he was suddenly interrupted by a cold voice, and his head looked up at Fu Yunshang's dark and cold eyes.

Soon after graduating from the University, Fu Yunshang saw that the Seven Souls and Six Souls suddenly disappeared.

Unknowingly Su Bei looked at
Fu Yunshang,

"Huh?"

"Nothing, just want to thank you for taking care of Yiran, and have a quick meal later."

Su Bei: "Master Fu... You're Welcome."

"You're Welcome."

Su Bei: "..."

Didn’t you all say that Fu Yunshang's word is rare and is good as gold?

Why did he speak so many words in front of me?

"Yunshang, are these two dolls your sons?" Sun Lao's eyes didn't know when it fell on Su Qingchen and Su Yiran from the Design Draft.

Through the lens, Sun Lao's eyes are as bright as a torch, dark and bright, this is a kind of eyes that will only be seen in a certain age, and has the magic power to see through the human heart.

"Well." Fu Yunshang lowered his head with a smile, "Qingchen, Yiren greet Grandpa Sun."

Qingchen and Yiren: "Grandpa Sun, Hello."

"Oh, how are you," Sun Lao was very kind and touch Su Qingchen and Su Yiran's head, and then said to
Fu Yunshang, "This two children are really good, Bones are clean Oddly, when they grow up, They will be better at anything."

"They are too small, I don't want them to carry too much in the future."

Old Sun seemed to think of something. He sighed involuntarily and pityed, "Yeah, but with you, these two children will surely have a smooth ride..."

He said that with both of his hands inside his pocket, "I hurried out today, and there was nothing good I bring. This Emerald Safety Buckle and Quill are still suitable for children to play with, Come on, I will send someone to send it a gift."

In addition to Fu Yunshang Liu Feng, there are two children who also don't understand jade, and everyone else has their eyes widened and their mouths wide open. They are almost shocked by Sun Lao's generous gift.

The self-proclaimed Su Bei is also quite a bit unable to sit still, Too expensive!

As for the Emerald Quill, she read the report when she was in Country M. It was used by a Prime Minister in the Qing Dynasty... These two things are roughly calculated as more than 10 million, and they are too expensive, Besides, she has not agreed to marry Fu Yunshang!

Su Yiran is a face control, looking at the two things white and green, clear and clear, tilting his head and accepting curiously, sweet mouth said, "Thank you Grandpa Sun~"

"Hey! Thank you, thank you, Grandpa will bring you some good things to play with. Hey, it's really okay, why do you say that the one at my house is so unsatisfactory? Don't mention him, don't mention him , I will have high blood pressure when I mention him!"

Su Bei feels that she has high blood pressure now.

Su Qingchen noticed the fierce glare of Su Bei and turned his head back, and when his eyes met with Su Bei, Su Bei suddenly looked at his Elder Son with tears: If you accept it, This Mother will have no confidence to kick your Father...

"Grandpa Sun," Su Qingchen suddenly took what was in Su Yiran's hands, and gave his hands to Old Sun, saying, "This things are too expensive. My Brother and I are still young. I will just play with my Brother...."