Chapter 10

As the saying goes, people who reach out don't make faces laugh

People's apology is so sincere... Fu Xiaoman snorted, She didn't look away from her.

Zhou Ting's eyes flickered. Allure's Jewelry has never been discounted. The black gold membership card is limited to a total of 50. If she has any, she will have a face in the face of shopping with her sisters in the future.

After receiving the membership card, she smiled and said, "President Su is polite. We have something to say. We will sit down and talk, and Xiaoman will show her tea."

Su Bei took a sip of the tea and put it down, and handed the pre-prepared contract to Zhou Ting. "This is a contract that I re-made. If there is no problem, on behalf of Qingcheng Company, I promise to deliver the Jewelry as scheduled within three days. "

Fu Xiaoman cursed her head and looked at the content of the contract in the past, frowning a moment later, looking up at the opposite  where Su Bei is with dissatisfaction, "Your Designer changed the work without permission. Set of Jewelry is not my responsibility why don’t we refund the deposit if we want it?"

Su Bei explained, "Although that set of Jewelry is not preferred by Miss Fu, but it also has its own cost, the Allure Company naturally has a deposit of more than 100,000 yuan, I want to be constant The source company will not be bad. It's just that Miss Fu can't let us lose all our wealth?

When they didn't cancel the contract with their company, they found other designers. This is what they did unreasonably.

Talking about eloquence, Fu Xiaoman is really not an opponent of  Su Bei. She has been speechless for a long time, and has been talking about Zhou Ting, "Mom!"

"Xiaoman, Ms. Su has already mentioned this part." Zhou Ting appeased.

The other party apologized sincerely, and not only dismissed the designer, but also gave them a Black Gold Membership Card. After all, they did not lose anything.

Su Xi, who has been neglected, looked at Zhou Ting and said with a bad tone, "Ms. Zhou, just now you and Miss Fu are very satisfied with my design, and the price has been negotiated. Now, this kind of situation Do you want to withdraw your order and regret it?"

Zhou Ting suddenly thought of Su Xi, and suddenly felt embarrassed.

"I think Ms. Zhou and Ms. Fu still think about it. The price is not much different. Is Ms. Fu's feast with a little-known small company's small designer works on my face, or is it my Su It’s self-evident that the big Jewellery Brand of the Shi Group has been glorious for decades?” Su Xi looked at Su Bei provocatively.

Su Bei's eyes were slightly dark.

"Mom, I think Sister Su Xi is right. A deposit of more than 100,000 yuan will be a cheap company. It will be my gift at the beginning of next month. Once in a lifetime, Su's jewelry is famous. You have a face when you go out~"

Zhou Ting is hesitant. Of course, the brand is Su's, but now for another house, a deposit of more than 100,000 is not necessary. Think about herpain, and this membership card...

Zhou Ting's eyes rolled around and he smiled and said, "Do you two look like this? The level of Miss Su Xi's design is obvious to the Industry, but I heard that President Su has been abroad for many years... It is better to play on the spot than the two. Redesign a set of Jewelry suitable for wearing at a feast  banquet, let my daughter choose, how?

Su Bei has no expression, Mrs. Zhou wants them to compete fairly, and it is really a wise act to leave the conflict to her and Su Xi invisible.

Seeing that Su Bei didn't speak, Zhou Ting was a little unsure, and turned to look at Su Xi with a smile. "Do you think Miss Su Xi is okay?"

"I think Ms. Zhou's proposal is very good, but" Su Xi said, looking at Su Bei with a mischievous smile. "It was the wrong Company from the beginning. All the Design is based on strength. If you lose to after me, I will refund the deposit to Ms. Zhou, do you dare?"

Not waiting for Zhou Ting's face to show joy, Zhang Ze sneered, "The deposit should not be refunded, let's say that President Su gave us the Black Gold Card as compensation, as you said, In the end, Miss Fu must choose your work, there is no fairness at all."

Su Xi's face was a little uncontrollable. She just wanted to make Su Bei ugly after making the law. She didn't expect to be said by her little assistant behind her, "So what do you say is fair?" ?"

Zhang Ze did not speak, but set his sights on Su Bei body.

Su Bei's eyes lightly glanced at the three people across from her, with a languid tone. "Then find a professional judge who will not be biased towards either side."

Susie: "You said it simply. Where does the professional judges look for it?"

"Ha ha--"

Before waiting for Subei to speak, a sneer came from the door.