Chapter 18

"Cousin? Cousin!"

"What's the matter with Xiaoman? Why are you not asleep yet, and what are you doing in the hallway at night?"

Fu Xiaoman's voice disturbed Fu Lian and Zhou Ting. Fu Lian saw Fu Xiaoman knocking on Fu Yunshang's  door, his face pulled down suddenly, lowering his voice and saying, "You don't want to live? Come back soon and sleep in the room!"

Fu Yunshang was able to stay with him today, and he was already very pleasantly surprised. Next, he just seized the opportunity and waited to go further, then went to the Old Lady to ask the extent that Fu Yunshang is filial, it will definitely give him a face, its not difficult to return to the Fu Group.

"Mom, Dad, there seems to be a woman in the Cousin's Room. I just heard a voice!" Fu Xiaoman stomped her feet, flushed with anxiety.

Just now she heard a muffled noise from the door panel, with curious ears, and she heard Fu Yunshang seemed to be talking to the woman!

"Which woman, Xiaoman, have you dreamed?" Zhou Ting stepped forward and pulled Fu Xiaoman's arm, using only two people's voices, "Don't  fool around, your dad's face is both Not good, go back to bed quickly."

"It's not mom! I really have heard a woman's voice! I heard it, I don't believe it!" Fu Xiaoman said, pulling Zhou Ting to the door. Zhou Ting put the ear on the door. Although she didn't hear the woman's voice, she heard a moved. It's really not small...

Zhou Ting raised her ears and straightened up, looked back to Fu Lian, "Husband, there is some unusual movement in it..."

Fu Lian was half-confident, how could there be a woman in Fu Yunshang's room in his home? Maid? Are you kidding, Fu Yunshang is not an ordinary Rich Trousers. How could it be possible to do such a thing? Then again, if there is, he has to open his eyes then close it!

"All right, go back to sleep!"

"Dad!"

"Shut up, hurry back!"

"I don't want to! I have to pull out the Cheap Girl in Cousin's House!"

Fu Xiaoman came up with a temper and opened the door without saying anything. Fu Lian's face changed suddenly, waiting for her to stop——’, Fu Yunshang opened the door by himself.

For a couple of seconds, Fu Xiaoman, Zhou Ting and Fu Lian were stunned.

The man has only exposed half of his body, his shirt is wide open, his skin is fair and his lines are clear, his abdominal muscles are looming, his black hair is messy and he is half covered, Half-covered side brows, narrow eyes slightly raised, dark eyes deep, quenched with ice, cold people do not dare to look straight, his thin lips is red, evoke an arc a demon danger .

"Everyone have something to ask with me?"

The sound is like being polished on sandpaper, magnetic and hoarse.

Fu Xiaoman's legs were so frightened that she was not angry but frightened. Zhou Ting was a woman. She took her daughter's hand and hid behind
Fu Lian.

Fu Lian embarrassedly smiled and said, "It's Xiaoman who hears a voice in your room and is worried about something..."

"What can I do for the Second Uncle's House?"

"This……"

"If there is nothing wrong, please go back to rest, otherwise it will be too rude to the passer by that the Second Uncle's family who knocks at my door in the middle of the night to listen to the sound."

Fu Lian's old face nodded and smiled, "Yes, we will go back,"

As he turned around, he pushed Fu Xiaoman hard, he didn't have a good air: "Reverse girl, hurry back to my House!" Then he looked at
Fu Yunshang again, "You too early Rest, you're Second Aunt and I will go back to the room."

Fu Yunshang's eyes lightly watched Fu Lian and Zhou Ting return to the room, and then waited for Fu Xiaoman's unwillingness to stand at the door of the house and looked eastward for a while before she gathered her expression, and took a step back and closed the door.

Looking at Su Bei, who was leaning on his arms with red cheeks,
Fu Yunshang's heart improved slightly, but was just interrupted, and now its not easy to continue.

But for a moment, he and her are not in a hurry for a moment of joy.

Su Bei was just bullied a little, and her wrists were numb and she couldn't move. She had just lifted her legs and kicked the man. The man didn't know which position he had pressed with her knee, and it still hurts.

Fu Yunshang had just embraced her waist with one hand, so that the door could block her, So that the people outside could not see it, and now looking at the pitiful kind of tears in her eyes, his heart softened a little he hugged her onto the bed and lay down beside her, stroke her dark hair and coaxed: "Tonight you will sleep here first, tomorrow just make an excuse."

Humph!

Su Bei ignored him, rubbing her numb wrist turn around and face him with the back of her head.

Fu Yunshang was also not angry, he half propped up the quilt, and pulled it and covered it in Su Bei's body.

Su Bei was so angry that she went to the side of Su Yiran like an earthworm, and threw away the man's hand on her waist.

She studied taekwondo and karate in M Country for three and a half years, but now she has no place to use in front of this man!

Simply learned!

The Next Day

Subei originally wanted to get up earlier and slipped silently to the first floor, but when she opened her eyes, it was already Nine O'clock!