Chapter 12

People who can't invite President Fu, but today President Fu attend who are suddenly uninvited , which is really awkward.

In the eyes of many doubts, Fu Yunshang's eyes fell on Su Bei, and he said with a smile, "I'm here for President Su."

The words fell, and everyone looked at Su Bei.

Fu Xiaoman's face went completely black. If Zhou Ting didn't stopped her, she would have to rush to grab Su Bei's hair.

Su Xi was surprised and looked at Fu Yunshang and Su Bei.

How did Su Bei know Fu Yunshang?

In S City, Fu Yunshang is an emperor-like existence, only for people to look forward to, no one can have the courage to think.

Especially after he ruled Fu's family with his fierce and strong wrist three years ago, he became a character that everyone could not afford to provoke.

Ok? ?

A lot of greetings came up from Su Bei, looking at the man puzzled.

"Why, did President Su forget the dinner with me in the afternoon?"

"Ah?" Subei looked stunned, dinner?

Liu Feng on the side really couldn't see it. He coughed softly and reminded her, "President Su is so forgetful. I called President Su in the morning and agreed to meet at 'Shizhai' at 2 pm to finalize the final design draft. Our boss is very looking forward to and optimistic about Miss Su's design work, so we came to pick up Miss Su specially, hoping to finalize it as soon as possible."

Liu Feng gave her an eye while talking.

Su Bei twitched her mouth, and the script was so sudden that she had nothing to prepare.

It's all about catching ducks!

She clapped her hands and pretended to be suddenly enlightened, saying, "Ah! Haha, I remembered it. We have always been on the phone, Mr. Fu want a ring designed for his wife. I changed the ring a few times, and I'm sure you will be satisfied this time."

Fu Yunshang raised his eyebrows, this woman would add a play to herself. The phrase ''designed for the wife" puts herself away from his line clean and clear.

"President Su is always bothered. My wife is very grumpy. If I can't please her, I will probably be thrown into the Wild Mountains by night."

Fu Yunshang's tone was lazy, but he deliberately aggravated the word "Thrown into the Wild Mountain".

Su Bei almost couldn't laugh, "Mr. Fu it's okay ."

Others were confused, but the relationship between the two was still clear, Fu Yunshang asked Su Bei to design a ring for his wife.

"By the way, when I came in, I heard that someone needed to judge the design of the competition with President Su?" Fu Yunshang pulled the topic back to its original position.

Zhou Ting froze for a moment, and quickly said, "Yeah... But you're busy with your business, will it delay your work?"

Fu Yunshang has never been a nosy person, and she doesn't know which evil wind is blowing today...

Liu Feng: "The boss has no schedule this afternoon."

"Now, Brother Yun, please stay here for dinner tonight!" Fu Xiaoman suddenly suggested.

"Yes, I'll let the kitchen prepare the food. You two, President Su and Miss Su Xi, will stay."

Before they could answer, Zhou Ting had already ordered Qiansao to notify the kitchen.

Su Bei: "..."

In the living room, Zhou Ting and Fu Xiaoman networked with Fu Yun's business dialect, and she and Su Xi were arranged in the lounge area of ​​the desk, drawing designs.

Her heart couldn't calm down at all, and she couldn't control her eyes looking at Su Yiran and Su Qingchen sitting beside Fu Yunshang.

I really want to go up and hug them.

"Oh--" Su Xi made a mocking smile, "I advise you to concentrate on drawing, the man is not you can climb high, even if you rely on the face, you can only be a Mistress or a Child Stepmother."

Su Bei rolled hier eyes and sketched on the paper with her other hand supporting her cheeks, and said: "I have at least the possibility of leaning on my face, unlike the elder sister who is already a married woman , But also deliberately want to hook up with other married man."

"Don't talk nonsense here!"

She admits that if she didn't marry, she would definitely fall in love with a man like Fu Yunshang, but now she already has Ding Junhui, and Fu Yunshang has a big son already, she won't do so unrealistically. Her dream is just to design a work that shocked four people, and grabbed the customer Fu Yunshang from Su Bei!

Subei had never won her before in design, and now it will not!

"Since I'm bullshit, what are you so excited about?"

"Su Bei!" Su Xi said with a sullen face, gritted her teeth, "Don't forget how you were kicked out by the Su family back then, you are just a dog for the family, it's better not to mess with me, it's not just the Su Family, the Ding Family will also make you don't look good!"

The pencil in Su Bei's hand pulled a long path on the white paper. She lifted her eyes, her eyes were cold, her mouth slowly sneered, "Okay, I'm waiting."