43-45

Chapter 43

Fu Yunshang took a sip of Tea and pondered and said "I'll watch out carefully," and glanced at Gong Ling and smiled, "Thank Brother."

"You are also my brother, So you don't have to say this." Gong Ling said raised the teacup. "Today I replaces the wine with tea, Bless you all to find happiness, come-everyone let's drink together."

Looking at the Three Teacups that had been lifted up, Sun Jiu quickly put down the Chopsticks, picked up the Teacups with both hands, half-tilted his body and everyone tossed the teacup, and raised his head to drink.

In the words of laughter, the Hot Springs around the railing flowed, white mist, and the Evening Breeze touched the cheeks of several people. Although they did not drink, they also had a slight drunken state.

Gong Ling is not suitable to talk about his own affairs because of Army's sake. Chen Ming is a Lawyer who speaks rigorously and boringly. Fu Yun Shang... He is not the same as Gong Ling. His words are rarely born. So the whole audience is basically the atmosphere is on Sun Jiuyi.

Sun Jiuyi, who was chatting about a beautiful Luxury Car, suddenly changed the subject, "Oh, by the way, Second Brother, you and Sister-in-Law have confirmed the Relationship. When will the Marriage Certificate and Wedding be done?"

After hearing this, Chen Ming and Gong Ling looked at Fu Yunshang together.

Fu Yunshang caught a piece of bamboo shoots and said softly, "Three Years Later."

Sun Jiuyi's pupils dilated, and he was surprised, "Three Years? It's too long, you and Sister-in-Law have already gotten a Marriage Certificate and Wedding ceremony," Sun Jiuyi found Fu Yunshang's face was a bit ugly, and he hurriedly stopped his voice. After a few seconds of silence, he asked cautiously, "...Did you decide it or Sister-in-Law?"

The original good appetite was a bit boring because of this topic. Fu Yunshang wrinkled his brow, put down his chopsticks, took a sip of tea and moistened his throat. He looked at Sun Jiuyi and asked, "Is there a difference?"

"Of course there is a difference!" Sun Jiuyi analyzed the experts, "If you put it forward, I tell you that you just don't understand women very well, and it is particularly important for women , Especially Weddings, there is no woman in the world who doesn't want a Century Wedding...but well, if the Sister-in-Law proposes it...hehehe," Sun Jiuyi said and smiled a few times, not daring to talk about it further.

Fu Yunshang dignifiedly asked, "How did she Propose it?"

Sun Jiuyi scratched his head and shrank back. "If I say that, you have to make sure you won't beat me."

Fu Yunshang narrowed his eyes and displeased is clear in his eyes.

Sun Jiuyi gave him a bit of daring, and dared not sell it again. He said, "Cough, if the Sister-in-Law proposes it, it means you haven't really walked into her heart..."

As soon as the words were spoken, the Audience's atmosphere subsided instantly.

Sun Jiuyi swallowed a bit and smiled bitterly, "It's hard for me to continue to analyze if the brother is like you."

Fu Yunshang's face was black, and he glanced coldly at Sun Jiuyi, his voice dropped coldly, "Then Shut Up!"

Sun Jiuyi: "..."

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha..." Gong Ling couldn't help laughing loud. It was really rare for him to see     Fu Yunshang suffer for a woman for the first time in so many years.

Gong Ling is the Oldest. The Three of them admired him heartily. Even if Fu Yunshang was displeased, it would not be good for Gong Ling to shake his face.