62-64

Chapter 62

Sun Jiuyi raised his chin, looked at Wang Ning, and said sullenly, "Does she and I know what matters to you? Is it because your kid came here for a game or a sister? Are you familiar with her? Just ask if they are single, is it a bit polite, ah?" The tail picked up, and the momentum rose straight.

Wang Ning was irritated by Sun Jiuyi, his face was ugly and replied, "You are not polite!"

Sun Jiuyi snorted from his nose, "How is it that I am rude, My Lord? My Parents don't care what kind of green onion you control me?"

Wang Ning's face is green, he has never seen such a brazen and unreasonable person! He just said that he didn't understand politeness first!

Wang Ning's mouth fluctuated violently, reaching out his hand that had just been smashed by Sun Jiuyi, and trembling pointing his finger at Sun Jiuyi, saying everything unfavorably, "You... "

Sun Jiuyi interrupted his words impatiently, "You are what you are, I have nothing to say, Go away, Don't affect the two beautiful women's food here."

Snapped!

Wang Ning couldn't bear it, suddenly clapped the table and stood up, glaring at the condescending glance at Sun Jiuyi, Who was sitting opposite him like an Uncle.

There was a lot of movement, and the people at the nearby tables looked at each other curiously, inquiring Sun Jiuyi and Wang Ning, and guessing what happened.

Sun Jiuyi's performance was completely beyond the expectation of Su Bei.

She thought that this kid was just making a few jokes, but did not expect him to deliberately anger Wang Ning. Looking at the posture, if she didn't make a round, they might be able to fight.

Sun Jiuyi is a Judge. The backing is hard enough, and he will surely retire.

However, Wang Ning is different. He is a Contestant, and it is possible to be dismissed and Judged.

Whether he retires or not is not important. What is important is that a player who is temporarily retired is not a trivial matter. It must be reported. Once the matter is fermented, it will become very troublesome.

"Jiu Yi!" Su Bei said, squinting at Sun Jiuyi, warning him not to continue to anger Wang Ning. Sun Jiuyi, Who had already rolled up his sleeves and was ready to open, When he received Su Bei's eyes, and immediately limped down, he put down his sleeves, glanced at Wang Ning, and said lightly, "You are not leaving yet? Don't blame me for not reminding me You, It was you who lost the fight with me."

Wang Ning didn't move, and looked at Sun Jiuyi with gloomy eyes.

He knew that the conflict had a bad influence on him, but he was ashamed of him in front of the woman he liked. He couldn't swallow this tone, So he couldn't let it go.

"This Gentleman, Please apologize to me!" Wang Ning opened his lips, biting each word particularly hard.

Sun Jiuyi suddenly smiled, "Yeah! Your kid is afraid of his brain..."

Without showing the two words, Su Bei had already stood up and turned her head to Wang Ning, "I apologized to you for the matter, just for my face, It's fine."

After hearing this, Wang Ning glanced at Su Bei, and there was a decent smile on Su Bei's face. The Woman's already a beautiful beauty and she was even more beautiful when she laughed.

Wang Ning's arrogance suddenly disappeared a lot, his lips were pursed, and Su Bei was given this face.

"Okay, I'm finish eating. I'll go back first. See you in the Afternoon."