49

Fu Yunshang frowned, and said coldly, "Liu Feng, You have been with me for so many years, you have always spoken well in your work, How do you think I value you too much, What do I do now must be approved by you!"

The Man's voice was not loud, but the words shocked Liu Feng and almost kneel.

"No, I Don't Dare..." Liu Feng's Pale Face panicked.

What kind of Evil wind is he smoking today, and people with a clear eye can see that the Man is really interested in Su Bei, He is good, and he rushes to send people.

"Next Month you will come back to South Africa when you change Leaf Rain."

Liu Feng froze for a moment, South Africa? Where is the place to stay! Three Years Ago, Ye Yu made a mistake and was sent to that place by his Boss. He sent back three times the notice of Critical Illness when he was there in a Month.

"Boss I..."

Fu Yunshang narrowed his eyes and said in a dangerous tone, "Do you want to go tomorrow, or leave immediately?!"

Liu Feng's back was stiff, and his forehead was bubbling with cold sweat. "The Boss is assured, I will start on time Next Month!, I will retreat first." After that, he fled and left the Office. I'm afraid that if a Man feels uncomfortable, he will get him through now.

In the Imperial City, in the Private Room on the Third Floor.

"Uh huh! huh huh~"

The Curtains were pulled tight around the room, the sight was dim, and the air smelled of urine.

Gao Dahai was tied to a chair with adhesive tape on his mouth, twisting left and right unsteadily, and only a slight whimper from his throat.

He didn't expect that he would be kidnapped in his Company's Office. The man even took him to the Imperial City. This Private Room was the one from last night.

He already had a vague speculation about the person who kidnapped him, but the thought of the Man could not help but the fear, plus the Room was dim, the sound of a needle could be heard on the quiet landing, a sense of fear when it struck, he was finally scared.

‘Squeak—’

The Door was pushed open from the outside, and a strong light cast came in. Gao Dahai's eyes couldn't adapt to the light for a while, closed his eyes, tilted his head to the side, and waited until After the light disappeared, he slowly opened his eyes, a long shadow stood in front of his eyes, He looked up to see the facial features of the coming person, Gao Dahai's pupils shrank, Struggling Up, His throat sounds terrible noisy,

"Hum Hum! Ooo, Ooo Hum!"

Fu Yunshang’s condescending glance glanced at the High Sea, turning around with disgust, "Tear off the Tape."

You Li nodded his head and said: "Yes." He stepped forward and pressed Gao Dahai's shoulder with one hand. He spurred the tape off, and accompanied Gao Dahai's howling.

"Mr. Fu! Mr. Fu!" Gao Dahai struggled to get up, facing Fu Yunshang sitting on the sofa in the distance, anxiously begging for mercy.

Fu Yunshang's legs overlapped, half of his face was hidden in the dark, and he casually swiped the White Jade on the thumb of his left hand. "I heard that Mr. Gao has long been infatuated with the Allure Female Boss. An interesting bet..."

Gao Dahai's face turned white and looked at the man in shock.

It seems that he did not expect that he even investigated this matter.