Chapter 27

Fu Yunshang went back to the bedroom and changed a set of clothes, then went to the pool to see Sun Jiu.

Before he got there, He heard Sun Jiu's hearty laughter, and the woman's alas.

Fu Yunshang's eyebrows were slightly wrinkled. Is he playing with a woman in his site?

"Hahaha, come, come and give Grandpa a sip~"

"Oh, Sun Jiu, are you good or bad~"

"Don't worry, there will be worse-" Sun Jiu said as he pinched the maid's chin in a bikini  he kiss  and sipped the tender face of the woman.

A very clear slap sound was made.

Liu Feng, a married person, felt sat on the side of the needle felt, persuaded, "Master Sun Jiu, Please take it easy, if the Boss knows that you are playing a woman in his Imperial Garden, you must unload your two legs!"

Whispering  Sun Jiu snorted slightly, grabbed a hand in front of the maid's chest, and said in disapproval, "Isn't he not back yet? Anyway, he raised in the Garden It's a pity that so many little maids with flowers like jade only let rough work, he really wouldn't cherish the jade!"

Liu Feng rolled his eyes in a place where Sun Jiu couldn't see. His boss's name was Pickup Body. He thought that everyone thought he was like a sperm.

Tucao returns to Tucao, and should be persuaded. After all, the Boss's temper is really terrible. People follow him, and he has full responsibility.

"Ancestor, I can't call you an Ancestor. My Boss may take two young masters and his wife back in a while. Your influence is too bad. If you really like it, I can send you privately?"

Hearing this, Sun Jiu suddenly stopped the movements in his hand, let go of the maid, and sat up straight from the recliner. He said suspiciously, "The Old man really didn't flick me? Fu Yunshang's ten thousand years of iron tree is really Flowering?"

"Real than real gold!"

"Oh, that's weird," Sun Jiu sat cross-legged in confusion, holding his face in his hands and tilting his head. "You said he hasn't even hugged a girl's hand for twenty-seven years. Then have a wife or child? Won't it be a test tube?"

If so, he also want to test one, saving the Old man every day that he got to married.

"Of course not. It had to be started five years ago. Five years ago..."

Liu Feng's voice came to an abrupt halt, looking at Fu Yunshang who came over with a sullen face. His pupils enlarged, his mouth slowly closed, and his throat knot rolled up and down, making a clear gurgle.

When Sun Jiu listened carefully, Liu Feng lost his voice at the critical moment and urged, "What happened five years ago? Did you say that?"

Liu Feng looked at Fu Yunshang who was coming slowly, his eyes would not move, he said tremblingly: "Five... five years ago..."

Liu Feng's voice became smaller and smaller, and Sun Jiu didn't hear it very well, and stretched his neck, "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Sun Sun Jui, don't ask me any more, the Old boss is here."

"Cut, Liu Feng, don't stop selling things, hurry up and say, I remember he was put on by his Third Uncle five years ago. Although he was given the medicine, wasn't he endured by cold water? Hey, sometimes I really I wonder if there is anything wrong with him."

Fu Zhou gave him a strong medicine, and any man would get out of control. Fu Yunshang would be better, and would rather not go to a woman than to suffer.

 Admiration.

Looking at Fu Yunshang who had stood behind Sun Jiu, Liu Feng silently covered his face with both hands, refusing to watch the next scene.

"Since you are so skeptical, do you want to try it yourself?"

 A cold, bitter voice came from behind. Sun Jiu's face changed sharply, his back stiffened for a moment, and he turned silent for a few seconds before turning his head mechanically.

Seeing Fu Yunshang's beautiful face, Sun Jiu immediately revealed a smile that was uglier than crying, "...Hi, it's been a long time...ah!!"

" ——!"

Before the words fell, Sun Jiu was kicked into the pool like a ball by a man.

The waves of pale blue clear water splashed Xu Gao, and Sun Jiu was struggling in it, making a sound of 'gurgling~' spitting bubbles.

"Save...Help...Quick...I have cramps in my legs, quick...Well!"

Sun Jiu slowly sank, and when he saw that the water was about to cross his nose, Fu Yunshang took a sip of red wine before slowly speaking, "Get him up."

Liu Feng trembles: "...Yes!"

Five minutes later, Sun Jiu was salvaged, and the mint green suit was wetly attached. Before coming, he deliberately made a messy hairstyle. The bangs fell one by one on the forehead, embarrassed like a pole.

Sun Jiu knelt on the ground, covering his neck,  coughing out several sips of swimming pool water.

Fuck, I almost drowned Lao Tzu!

No one!

Sun Jiu's eyes were red, and he looked at Fu Yunshang, who was sitting on the chair tasting red wine, with a bitter grudge, breathlessly breathing, "You... When did you come back?"

"When you tune with the maid," Fu Yunshang said calmly.

What!

Sun Jiu's eyes widened, "Why don't you say anything?"

Fu Yunshang threw Sun Jiu a look like looking at an idiot and asked, "Why should I speak?"

Sun Jiu: "..."

So your Uncle waited for kicking me, right?

Risk, Risk, Too risky!