Chapter 17

The wall lights on the corridor of the third floor were dim. Su Bei and
Fu Yunshang were walking in tandem. Compared with the casual laziness of Fu Yunshang, Su Bei seemed a little cautious, afraid of any movement.

Fu Lian and Fu Xiaoman's rooms are on the third floor, especially
Fu Xiaoman's room is opposite Fu Yunshang.

However, the more she worry about it, the more she come. When they turn the door armrest of Su Bei into one door of Fu Yunshang's guest room, the door lock on the opposite side makes a clear click, and then, Fu Xiaoman wearing a thin ice silk nightdress came out.

 ——

Su Bei's eyes closed quickly, and
Fu Yunshang, who was right behind her, tapped her nose and took a few steps back, her heart almost burst out.

"Brother Yunshang, are you going out?" Fu Xiaoman didn't see Su Bei, thinking that Fu Yunshang had just closed the door and pulled down the collar of his pajamas she walked shyly to Fu Yunshang .

Fu Yunshang raised his forehead and gave a reason, "I came out to smoke a cigarette."

Fu Xiaoman's height is 158cm tall. In front of Fu Yunshang, who is one meter and nine meters tall, the short one is just like a bamboo shoot just emerging. Without sharply lowering his head, he can't see the tip of his head.

What’s more, Fu Yunshang’s politeness and refusal to be indifferent for thousands of miles is not something that ordinary people can get close to, so there is no such thing as the most adorable height difference. At most, it's a humble passerby at best.

"Smoking?" the man had no cigarette butts at all.

Fu Yunshang was calm and continued to make up: "When I came out, I remembered that your Sister-in-law confiscated my cigarettes and was about to go back to bed. Is there anything else?"

A seemingly frivolous sentence, but for Fu Xiaoman its like a thunder.

Who is Fu Yunshang? Who dares to say anything to him under the sky?

Sister in Law……

She didn't recognize any sister-in-law at all!

Fu Xiaoman's face was ugly and said sourly, "Brother Yunshang, do you like that woman so much? How good is she?"

Over the years, he has been slack-hearted, and his head has only work, but it does not mean that he is an elm head. Fu Xiaoman likes his careful thinking. He has long known that he is just too lazy to take care of it, but now she thinks there is a necessary thing to let her die completely.

"Yeah, I really like her  and I love her miserably. Maybe she is not the Best in the eyes of outsiders, but in my eyes she is the Best and the Most attractive to me."

Looking at Fu Xiaoman's pale face,
Fu Yunshang smiled lightly, with endless coldness spreading under his eyes, "Don't put your mind on people who shouldn't, let go, she love to eats flying vinegar , Don't call me a Cloud Merchant in the future."

Anyway, Fu Yunshang turned the sliding door to enter the room, but he did not pull it aside...the face went dark, gritted his teeth, and pulled it hard again, 'ah!' Su Bei whispered and turned around in a second, and the man hit the door.

There was no light in the room yet. The man clasped the wrists of her hands with both hands and fixed them on both sides of her head with the moonlight, she could see the man’s delicate facial features, from his cold side and the arc of the jaw it looks like he's angry.

"Have you heard what I just said?"

"..."

"What do you think?"

Fu Yunshang's handsome face was close, and the nose of the two people twitched for a moment, and Su Bei's body condition is reversal she opened the defense mode.

However, when she bowed her knees, the man seemed to have guarded back, and pressed her tighter, the door panel made a slight sound, and Fu Xiaoman had not left yet, and heard the sound inside, Anxiously said, "Yun...cousin, did something happen?"

Thinking of Fu Xiaoman was just outside the door, Su Bei's back was stiff and she gritted her teeth, whispering, "You....let me go." If she was found to appear in his room so late, wouldn't it be clear to just jump into the Yellow River!

Su Bei's height is 169cm tall, and has a height of 175-177 when wearing high-heeled shoes with this height, when men lower their heads, they happen to be able to get their lips together. The breath of this men  is not perfume, It's like tea.

Fu Yunshang refused to let her go, lowering his head a little, he put his lips against her ears and repeatedly asked, "What do you think, eh?"

Su Bei's leg hit, and Su Bei's legs turned a little soft. "I think for the 18-year-old female, you can refuse a little more gentle..."

"Ah……"

A sense of moistness came from her earlobe, God!

Su Bei clenched her fists nervously, and the nervous one dared not breathe.

He...he actually...

Fu Yunshang's eyes were gloomy. He was holding it for too long. At this time, in the face of the woman who was familiar with him and let him know the taste of the bones, the loss of control was also justified.

The man's kiss opened her up, the movement was too big, the door panel made a dull sound, and the next second, Fu Xiaoman's knock on the door and call came again quickly.

"Cousin?"