56-58

Chapter 56

After a minute or two of contemplation, Fu Yunshang called Liu Feng.

Liu Feng rubbed his sleepy eyes, and dozed off again and again: "Hello—Boss?"

"Buy me a warm baby, and deliver it within 20 minutes." Fu Yun said concisely.

Liu Feng suspected that he was not awake, and had auditory hallucinations, "Warm Baby? Boss, have you come to Auntie?"

Fu Yunshang's forehead blue veins jumped, What kind of waste is he raising?!

Feeling a chill in his spine, Liu Feng shivered, tightening the quilt tightly, and said busily, 

"I...I know, I will definitely deliver things within 20 minutes!"

Fu Yunshang's face was dark, and he said in a deep voice, "Is Yun Zhi there?"

"It's...It's."

"Bring her together."

Liu Feng was surprised, 

"Huh?"

"Boss, I..." Why should I take my wife?

Fu Yunshang cut off the phone before he finished speaking.

After Liu Feng struggled again and again, he finally called out Yun Zhi who was sleeping in a soft voice.

——

Nineteen minutes and thirty-five seconds, Liu Feng and Yun Zhi were holding two warm baby, and the Medicine Box alone to the Imperial Garden.

"Baby, Wait a minute, the warm baby will be here soon..."

"Drink a sip of hot water first, Okay?"

"Observe, one last bite..."

"Baby... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have troubled you today..."

"It would be great if I could take the pain for you..."

...

When Liu Feng and Yun Zhi went upstairs to the door of the Master Bedroom, they saw this scene—

In their minds, The Precious, Cold-Blooded Young Master and Big Boss, kneeling on the side of the bed, holding a glass of hot water in his hands, warmly and softly coaxing the beautiful woman with a haggard look on the bed.

Liu Feng and Yun Zhi was startled their eyeballs were about to fall out, and they didn't recover. Fu Yunshang discovered them first and called them in coldly. They were awakened, but they looked towards him again. At the time of Fu Yunshang, the man's face had returned to indifference, and he stood in a long posture next to bed, and the warm water in his hand was still breathing hotly.

It seemed that the scene just now was an illusion by them.

"Young Master," Yun Zhi stepped forward and called Fu Yunshang. She turned her head to look at the already painfully looking Su Bei, and was stunned for a moment, "Madam she..., What happened?"

"Menstrual Cold." Fu Yunshang's face was solemn, "Yun Zhi, You have studied Chinese Medicine with Grandma since you were young, Do you have a quick method to relieved her pain?"

Watching Su Bei's painful look, but the feeling that he couldn't help a little at the side, it really made him anxious to have the urge to smash things and run away.

"There is no quick way to relieve the pain, but I can help the Young Lady with Acupuncture to relieve the pain. After that, I will prescribe a few more Chinese Medicines and take care of it for two months. After, the pain will no longer occur." Yun Zhi turned her head to face. Liu Feng, who was holding a Warm Baby, and said separately, "The Warm Baby leave it, You don't need to, Go out first."